• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old Lion's short draft

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think our run game is 2 rookies away from being top 15 in the league?

We have 3 good olineman and one ok one. The main things we are lacking is a RB good enough to be an every down back, a 5th good olineman, and play calling. That draft takes care of 2 of those. So yes, if we add a good back and a 5th lineman then all of the tools are there. Lions have the passing game so they can't stack 8 in the box against them.

Lang is older so getting another lineman soon after would be needed, but overall a lot of the tools are there to make the ground game an asset instead of a liability.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think our run game is 2 rookies away from being top 15 in the league?

No. He's just trying to set me up for a lowball offer for the Lions Defense. You have to watch Mebert.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I would be fine with Davenport too although I have not seen a lot of him.

He's basically the same guy as Dion Jordan tall with a small frame added a bulk so he would be considered at 43 DE(30 pounds Jordan did the same thing), has very little experience playing with his hand in the dirt, inexperienced with his hands, and doesn't have any bend coming around the corner. If he makes to our 2nd pick sure take a chance, but in the first he is far to risky.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's basically the same guy as Dion Jordan tall with a small frame added a bulk so he would be considered at 43 DE(30 pounds Jordan did the same thing), has very little experience playing with his hand in the dirt, inexperienced with his hands, and doesn't have any bend coming around the corner. If he makes to our 2nd pick sure take a chance, but in the first he is far to risky.

Thanks. For some reason he is still rising on a lot of boards. At least Landy is a 3-4 LB for the most part that has experience playing end so he can fit into the hybrid defense.