• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma State offense in yo face!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are compensating for alot this year. I get that they show us who is daddy most of the time but two weeks ago everyone knew the stars aligned and this will be our year. Then they get Coach Bro 2.0 and oh shit Texas has a new guy now and the Stoops vs Gundy thing just went away so they are scared. And like a wounded animal (who is probably drunk and on meth and works at wal mart because I'm assuming it's a typical dirt burglar) they lash out. They pour their hearts into their 1999 AOL 56K modems because all they know. They deserve our pity but not our respect

Bwahahahaha! Your tears are going to be delicious when your dreams get crushed by a 34 year old first time coach and mullet man is left crying.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a very simplistic view of things. Mayfield has 2 NFL RBs and an OL that Rudolph didn't. Plus the defenses were different. Lot of what made Tebow and Manziel great in college was the amount of talent around them.

OU/Mayfield has a better Oline this year. Most have OU Oline ranked #1 or #2. As I posted before, Gundy would swap OU RB's for his. The only place I see OkieLite, having any sort of advantaged, is at WR. Like you posted, great QB have great talent around them. Mayfield has a deep RB pool and the best Oline, that will give him time to throw and open up holes for RB by committee.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU/Mayfield has a better Oline this year. Most have OU Oline ranked #1 or #2. As I posted before, Gundy would swap OU RB's for his. The only place I see OkieLite, having any sort of advantaged, is at WR. Like you posted, great QB have great talent around them. Mayfield has a deep RB pool and the best Oline, that will give him time to throw and open up holes for RB by committee.

Who do you guys have at rb? I get the OL thing but you guys are pretty much all potential and no results right now.

We return a kid that went over 1000 as a true freshman. He gets a year of strength training and a WR group that will keep teams from stacking the box. No way I'd trade that for some juco hotshot or whatever you guys have

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys have at rb? I get the OL thing but you guys are pretty much all potential and no results right now.

We return a kid that went over 1000 as a true freshman. He gets a year of strength training and a WR group that will keep teams from stacking the box. No way I'd trade that for some juco hotshot or whatever you guys have

You return a really good RB behind an average at best offensive line. We've got a stable of running back talent (only one of which is a JUCO btw) and a top 3 line in the nation. Get ready to hear the name Rodney Anderson a lot. Anyone who wouldn't take the latter is a moron. We can conduct a poll if you'd like.

You can try to spin this with your Aggie logic however you like to make yourself feel better right now, but none of that changes the fact that the only place you have a decided advantage is the WR position, and when we get to Rudolph a few times like we always do he'll start shitting his pants like he does. Keep telling yourself this stuff though. It will make it that much funnier when you guys are looking at each other saying "next year" again.

Last edited:

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OU always has a good to great running game. You have to go back to the 60's, to find a bad running game at OU. This year will be by committee but we will have at least one 1000 yard back and maybe two. The Oline is so good, the holes will be huge

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9cf2d43525eaa3f9591a36469a419a23--oklahoma-sooners-football-ou-football.jpg

f16d85563b01d686b6950c8575aa913f--ou-football-sports-humor.jpg

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You return a really good RB behind an average at best offensive line. We've got a stable of running back talent (only one of which is a JUCO btw) and a top 3 line in the nation. Get ready to hear the name Rodney Anderson a lot. Anyone who wouldn't take the latter is a moron. We can conduct a poll if you'd like.

You can try to spin this with your Aggie logic however you like to make yourself feel better right now, but none of that changes the fact that the only place you have a decided advantage is the WR position, and when we get to Rudolph a few times like we always do he'll start shitting his pants like he does. Keep telling yourself this stuff though. It will make it that much funnier when you guys are looking at each other saying "next year" again.

You sure are putting a lot of faith in a Katy HS product. If Anderson pans out he will pretty much be the first Katy RB I can ever remember doing shit in college. They are a development machine over there. Makes their players look way better than they are. But I guess there could be a first.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah
Well, the media is desperate to make believe there's actually some kind of race/competition going on in the Big XII in order to sell news papers/magazines/click bait.

There isn't.

You guys lost an all time great coach. I wouldn't get too cocky.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tulsa is going to beat Okie Lite/Junior/Lil Bro right out of the gate.