• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma Sooners vs tortilla flingers ABC 8pm

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT#9 Tony Jones spits in Cody Ford's face

In first quarter Jones comes up from behind and bumps Cody Ford and as Ford turns Jones who is already has puckered mouth quickly spits into Ford's face. Jones quickly runs away and when Ford swings at him for meekly sticks up his hands like I did nothing wrong. Almost as bad the Big 12 official "S" appears to see spitting happen as he quickly moves to restrain Ford, before Ford has even reacted. We get 15 yds while Jones is encouraged to spit at other OU players.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT#9 Tony Jones spits in Cody Ford's face

In first quarter Jones comes up from behind and bumps Cody Ford and as Ford turns Jones who is already has puckered mouth quickly spits into Ford's face. Jones quickly runs away and when Ford swings at him for meekly sticks up his hands like I did nothing wrong. Almost as bad the Big 12 official "S" appears to see spitting happen as he quickly moves to restrain Ford, before Ford has even reacted. We get 15 yds while Jones is encouraged to spit at other OU players.
I had heard that as well.

It must suck to be so fucked when playing OU that you have to try to goad them into getting personal fouls after the whistle to have a chance to win.

You gotta feel a little sorry for those little dudes....JK! I WISH CODY WOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIS POINTY LITTLE GODDAMNED HEAD CLEAN OFF LOL!

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got to see the whole game. Officiating definitely one sided. We need to be more disciplined. That will go a long way in building credit with the refs. Other than the two int's by Kyler early, he had another great game. Whereas we have typically have been run by committee, this one was almost entirely Sermon other than Kyler. With Hollywood a virtual non-factor, others stepped up. OUr D is still not clicking. Motley reminds me a bit of Sanchez. He gets a pick ever so often, but not a great cover or tackler. Barnes had a good game as did Tre Brown. D line and backers were pretty quiet.

Always fun seeing Queensbury's frustration with us. TT still seems to be carrying the Baker grudge. Was a sloppy game, but a W, so on to the Pokes.