• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OG Zack Martin Hurt His Knee; MRI to Come on Sunday

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Cowboy fan one bit but I hope he’s OK. He’s the class of the guard position.
I heard on the TV that Dak didn’t complete one pass for more then 10 yards. True?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys offensive lineman Zack Martin will have an MRI on Sunday after exiting the Cowboys-Bengals preseason game with a knee injury Saturday, the team announced.

Head coach Jason Garrett told reporters after the game that the team's medical staff was "somewhat optimistic based on the initial observation."

Zack Martin to have MRI on knee after exiting game

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. La'el Collins (the Cowboys right tackle) called Zack Martin's injury a "little bruise" and said the right guard will be fine.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news for the cowboys, hes a stud on that line

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Cowboy fan one bit but I hope he’s OK. He’s the class of the guard position.
I heard on the TV that Dak didn’t complete one pass for more then 10 yards. True?

Stats in a preseason game to try and highlight a perceived negative.

Scared of the Boys are ya?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin could miss some regular season games. If the MRI confirms the Hyperextension, recovery time is 2 to 4 weeks.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw the game and IIRC correctly that may be accurate. Dak was efficient taking what was given to him. I do not believe the play calls were for anything deep. The passes he completed were where the receivers were sitting in certain spots against zone defenses. Dak looked pretty good IMO with how he moved around in the pocket extending plays.

This is the pre-season. Starters are only long enough to get some reps in against vanilla offense. There is nothing to take away from pre-season games IMO. The do not really tell you anything.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the game and IIRC correctly that may be accurate. Dak was efficient taking what was given to him. I do not believe the play calls were for anything deep. The passes he completed were where the receivers were sitting in certain spots against zone defenses. Dak looked pretty good IMO with how he moved around in the pocket extending plays.

This is the pre-season. Starters are only long enough to get some reps in against vanilla offense. There is nothing to take away from pre-season games IMO. The do not really tell you anything.

No Zeke and Rod Smith looked like a beast.

Mind you it was only the Bengals.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Zeke and Rod Smith looked like a beast.

Mind you it was only the Bengals.

True... I don't think they were going to do anything to put Dak at risk. It was one of the most vanilla called set of plays you can call and Dak looked good running it. Sure he did not complete a pass over 10 yards but then again he was not asked to. The Cowboys were methodically moving down the field.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True... I don't think they were going to do anything to put Dak at risk. It was one of the most vanilla called set of plays you can call and Dak looked good running it. Sure he did not complete a pass over 10 yards but then again he was not asked to. The Cowboys were methodically moving down the field.

Sorry but calling BS on you watching the game. Dak looked bad and overthrew the ball multiple times.

His rollout for a TD was a good play.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but calling BS on you watching the game. Dak looked bad and overthrew the ball multiple times.

Dak looked bad? You are so full of shit is it not even funny. This is coming from an Eagles fan.....I want him to look bad.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the fucking game buddy

I did.... (well until most of the starters were out) not my fault if you are having a memory issue. Dak looked pretty good IMO given what I assume he was asked to do. I was not involved in the game planning session. I did not say he was great but to say he played bad is a major stretch. Yes he had a couple bad throws...what QB does not. To be honest the offense was more dink and dunk. He did complete 67% of his passes. Yes the TD pass was a good play but also a lucky one too. I can't remember who the commentators but I recall them talking about what the CB should have done to prevent that TD. Since Dak ran out of the pocket he could have just pushed the receiver out of bound and he would not have been able to be the first one to touch a pass after he came back onto the field. Dak had to escape the pocket a few times to extend plays and while not always successful he did manage to do something to try to make something happen.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what game you watched... if 10 of 15 for 86 yards with a TD and 15:41 Time of Possession in the first 19 minutes of the game is looking bad, I'll take it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looked bad? You are so full of shit is it not even funny. This is coming from an Eagles fan.....I want him to look bad.
No Zeke, No Beasley, No Tavon, points on two of three drives...terrible

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak is a good QB. Worry about your own broke down QB