• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first thing that needs to be done is show ST. Louis the door good thing he is a FA and we can put one of the worst trades in franchise history behind us. Second get someone who can actually win a faceoff.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes the future goaltending post Lundquist, Hank should have never gotten that large contract towards the end of his career. Now we will have a future goaltending issue

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes the future goaltending post Lundquist, Hank should have never gotten that large contract towards the end of his career. Now we will have a future goaltending issue
I'm not worried about the future I'm worried about now and we traded away they only chips we have and got nothing in return. Plus Nash and Boyle are still on this team.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well training camp is right around the corner and honestly I think with the loss of Hags this team is not as good as last year. I think the Caps and Pens have the top two spots and if the Islanders improve we might be fighting for a wild card spot.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarret Stoll doesn't have a relapse and the back-up goalies are as good as Talbot AV will still have a competitor....................................................IF!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarret Stoll doesn't have a relapse and the back-up goalies are as good as Talbot AV will still have a competitor....................................................IF!
If Hank doesn't have an injury again we should be ok with our back up. I still worried about our offense Lindgren and Miller need to take major steps forward if we are going to be Stanley Cup favorites again.