• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this really true? I knew there was a big difference, but this is even bigger than the difference in points allowed when Lee is out. Obviously things don't happen in a vacuum and it isn't as simple as these two being on the field, but it seems like the Cowboys top 2 priorities should be keep T Smith healthy and keep Lee healthy.

I'm assuming there is supposed to be a link or a quote there about T.Smith...
If Smith is good to go and can avoid the nagging back injuries this year i think this offense is going to be very reminiscent of 2016, except maybe even a little better. If he's not healthy, let's just hope Fleming is ready to step in when needed and can at least resemble a starting NFL LT.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming there is supposed to be a link or a quote there about T.Smith...
If Smith is good to go and can avoid the nagging back injuries this year i think this offense is going to be very reminiscent of 2016, except maybe even a little better. If he's not healthy, let's just hope Fleming is ready to step in when needed and can at least resemble a starting NFL LT.

This didn't show up in the tweet?

Cowboys offense in 2017 with Tyron Smith = 28.5 pts/game (ranked 4th) Cowboys offense in 2017 without Tyron Smith = 8.0 pts/game (ranked last)

It shows on my screen

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people should not be allowed to post on the internet:L:

Dallas Cowboys: Kris Richard turning Jeff Heath into Earl Thomas 2.0

WTF is wrong with this guy:

Kris Richard won’t say it, but I believe he came to Dallas just for the opportunity to transform the great Jeff Heath into Earl Thomas 2.0.
If Richard improves Heath’s productivity, you’ll laugh at fans that ever wanted the Cowboys to trade for that guy. You know that guy that plays with the Seattle Seahawks? Oh, safety Earl Thomas.See, I’ve forgotten about the Thomas trade that never happened already. Next season, hopefully Richard will help Heath will make you forget Earl Thomas’ name too.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This didn't show up in the tweet?

Cowboys offense in 2017 with Tyron Smith = 28.5 pts/game (ranked 4th) Cowboys offense in 2017 without Tyron Smith = 8.0 pts/game (ranked last)

It shows on my screen

Might be Firefox causing the issue....probably is Firefox.

Kris Richard won’t say it, but I believe he came to Dallas just for the opportunity to transform the great Jeff Heath into Earl Thomas 2.0.
If Richard improves Heath’s productivity, you’ll laugh at fans that ever wanted the Cowboys to trade for that guy. You know that guy that plays with the Seattle Seahawks? Oh, safety Earl Thomas.See, I’ve forgotten about the Thomas trade that never happened already. Next season, hopefully Richard will help Heath will make you forget Earl Thomas’ name too.

Pretty sure I just read a story about Richards liking Woods at FS... who knows? This guy on the other hand is just off his meds or something.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ridiculous. LOL

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"spectacular playmaker named Jeff Heath"...

Can't make it up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are even dumber than some of the people on the hoop:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet that David Remsfield dude was dropped on his head a few times as a todler.
Who is this Idiot? Martin is the best guard in the game, 32 teams would have given him the same money. Dez has been on the street a WHILE....

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are even dumber than some of the people on the hoop:

I'm going to make it a point not to follow the Pro Sport Savant. He doesn't seem like a rational sort.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys rookie LB Leighton Vander Esch, the team's first-round pick, isn't practicing Tuesday to start the three-day minicamp because he continues to be slowed by a sprained ankle.

12:06 PM - Jun 12, 2018

Man, I hope this is not another trend :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys rookie LB Leighton Vander Esch, the team's first-round pick, isn't practicing Tuesday to start the three-day minicamp because he continues to be slowed by a sprained ankle.

12:06 PM - Jun 12, 2018

Man, I hope this is not another trend :L
No, can't say that right now. Just being overcautious...well, at least i hope...:hope::hope::hope:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, can't say that right now. Just being overcautious...well, at least i hope...:hope::hope::hope:

I agree. Yea I saw the headline and hit the panic button. I know it is not serious, but as Cowboy fans, you get a little nervous LOL