• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching up on Raw. Worst show since Raw 25. The Lashley Sisters segment might be the worst segment of all time.
It was definitely the stupidest of all time. And, my god is Lashley still horrible on the mic. The crowd was dead the whole time too and I don't blame them one bit. And why in the name of god, if someone is accusing you of beating up women (your family) and being a degenerate criminal would you slowly make your way to the ring smiling, laughing and slapping hands along the way????????????????

(I think this angle is already the clear front runner for Wrestlecrap.com's annual Gooker Award winner)

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to RAW last night and I gotta say I thought it was a very entertaining show. Not sure how it translated to TV though.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to RAW last night and I gotta say I thought it was a very entertaining show. Not sure how it translated to TV though.
Good for you. Outside of the Lashley angle, it translated well. The Braun/Balor match was surprisingly good. I wasn't sure they'd have a good match but they did. I should've known though. Braun has improved by leaps and bounds and is the monster face with personality they seem to want out of Lashley. I don't know why they think he could pull it off this time when he couldn't last time either. They should just make Lashley heel and get it over with. He's horrible as a face cause he can't cut a promo to save his life.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. Outside of the Lashley angle, it translated well. The Braun/Balor match was surprisingly good. I wasn't sure they'd have a good match but they did. I should've known though. Braun has improved by leaps and bounds and is the monster face with personality they seem to want out of Lashley. I don't know why they think he could pull it off this time when he couldn't last time either. They should just make Lashley heel and get it over with. He's horrible as a face cause he can't cut a promo to save his life.

Surprisingly Roman Reigns is getting better at cutting promos. I was shocked to see Bobby Roode lose to Elias last night. I thought for sure the Glorious One would take the victory.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Welcome to Monday Night Steph!"

I'll pass.

What's on the Food Network tonight?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly Roman Reigns is getting better at cutting promos. I was shocked to see Bobby Roode lose to Elias last night. I thought for sure the Glorious One would take the victory.
Roman has been getting a lot better on the mike and in the ring, not that the boo birds care. WWE instead of letting Roman get better and have fans get behind him organically like Braun pushed him down our throats. They did Roman no favors in doing this. Maybe the feud with Jinder will help him turn the corner with the fans?

I too thought Roode would get a win and his heat back against Elias. I wonder if they're planning on turning Roode heel and Elias face? That could explain last night???

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman has been getting a lot better on the mike and in the ring, not that the boo birds care. WWE instead of letting Roman get better and have fans get behind him organically like Braun pushed him down our throats. They did Roman no favors in doing this. Maybe the feud with Jinder will help him turn the corner with the fans?

I too thought Roode would get a win and his heat back against Elias. I wonder if they're planning on turning Roode heel and Elias face? That could explain last night???

No matter what the WWE does with Roman Reigns you and I both he's still gonna be hated by the fans. It definitely looks they're going with the traditional double turn with Elias and Bobby Roode. These next few weeks are gonna be interesting. I may have to start watching on a weekly basis once again LOL.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Welcome to Monday Night Steph!"

I'll pass.

What's on the Food Network tonight?
But you missed the fantastic Lashley Sisters angle. You should check it out on You Tube (This is a major rib, watch it and you'll know why. Just don't blame me for the IQ points you'll lose while watching it).

I hoped maybe Rhonda would break/hurt her arm again during the contact signing and get Steph back off of TV but when she was still wearing a dress, I knew no dice.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching up on Raw. Worst show since Raw 25. The Lashley Sisters segment might be the worst segment of all time.

Old day.

How gave birth to vince ilegimate child game show

Katie vick

Just to name a few. But yeah that stunk.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you missed the fantastic Lashley Sisters angle. You should check it out on You Tube (This is a major rib, watch it and you'll know why. Just don't blame me for the IQ points you'll lose while watching it).

I hoped maybe Rhonda would break/hurt her arm again during the contact signing and get Steph back off of TV but when she was still wearing a dress, I knew no dice.

How did you feel about the face to face interaction between Ronda and Nia Jax. I thought for sure they were gonna go at it in the middle of the ring.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what the WWE does with Roman Reigns you and I both he's still gonna be hated by the fans. It definitely looks they're going with the traditional double turn with Elias and Bobby Roode. These next few weeks are gonna be interesting. I may have to start watching on a weekly basis once again LOL.
Even though he keeps heeling them the fans cheer Elias and he'll get a major pop when he's turned. Roode has hit a plateau and he's such a great heel I was surprised he debuted as a face. a heel turn will restart his push again.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he keeps heeling them the fans cheer Elias and he'll get a major pop when he's turned. Roode has hit a plateau and he's such a great heel I was surprised he debuted as a face. a heel turn will restart his push again.

Bring in James Storm and let him and Roode do the whole Beer Money gimmick like they did in TNA.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not bad but not good.

Tag match/Owens v Reigns/ main event were good but IMO Bliss/Moon Stole the show.

The B-Team is wrestling.....

Shit where is the fast forward button.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad but not good.

Tag match/Owens v Reigns/ main event were good but IMO Bliss/Moon Stole the show.

The B-Team is wrestling.....

Shit where is the fast forward button.

Not sure if you were able to pick it up but the live crowd was loud for Alexa Bliss and Ember Moon.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you were able to pick it up but the live crowd was loud for Alexa Bliss and Ember Moon.

Because they brought 150% last night. It must have been a sorry for the crap that was given to us in the previous segment.

Was it just me or did anyone else hear a "youre a man chant" during the Lashley segment

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they brought 150% last night. It must have been a sorry for the crap that was given to us in the previous segment.

Was it just me or did anyone else hear a "youre a man chant" during the Lashley segment

Oh you definitely heard it LOL. There were a couple people sitting behind us chanting that during the whole segment.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how bad the whole Women's Revolution has become.

Nia and Ronda Lousey suck so bad at promos that Steph had to cut both promos herself.

People can bitch about Alexa Bliss all they want but she could cut a damn promo!

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nia and Ronda Lousey suck so bad at promos that Steph had to cut both promos herself.

People can bitch about Alexa Bliss all they want but she could cut a damn promo!

Yeah that segment was kinda tough to watch at the beginning. Always love when Alexa Bliss has a mic in her hand though.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old day.

How gave birth to vince ilegimate child game show

Katie vick

Just to name a few. But yeah that stunk.
Those were so bad too! I think this was worse because Lashley's promo delivery made it so painful to watch. And despite Sammy insulting and mocking him and his family including accusing Lashley of beating women, he walked slowly to the ring smiling, laughing, and slapping hands along the way. The beating women part of the angle was very uncomfortable to watch!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Bliss. Who was bitching about her? She is a great heel!