• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I've seen, it was already filmed prior to this happening. Since its mostly Matt's thing, I doubt they reshoot just to cut him out as part of some kind of punishment. That is, if they punish him at all. One of the Usos got a DUI like a month ago and nothing happened. Then again, they also don't have a rap sheet a mile long of being a flake and addict like Jeff does

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, it was already filmed prior to this happening. Since its mostly Matt's thing, I doubt they reshoot just to cut him out as part of some kind of punishment. That is, if they punish him at all. One of the Usos got a DUI like a month ago and nothing happened. Then again, they also don't have a rap sheet a mile long of being a flake and addict like Jeff does
I'm assuming this doesn't affect the two strikes he had against him for wellness violations he had before he left the first time. :noidea:
If it does, he can take a lot longer to heal from that injury since a 3rd results in termination or a year long suspension if memory serves.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I'll give posting it here a shot. Here's a few people I think should probably be moved in the draft after Wrestlemania:

to Raw - Randy Orton, Gable/Benjamin, Becky Lynch, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Styles
to Smackdown - Seth Rollins, Bayley, Big Cass, Samoa Joe, The Revival

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I'll give posting it here a shot. Here's a few people I think should probably be moved in the draft after Wrestlemania:

to Raw - Randy Orton, Gable/Benjamin, Becky Lynch, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Styles
to Smackdown - Seth Rollins, Bayley, Big Cass, Samoa Joe, The Revival

...and here's where I think you went wrong.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate Deletion was surprisingly not bad. WWE let Matt do his thing.

Also, they need to find a new WM main event considering Reigns committed a Federal crime by assaulting multiple US Marshals...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, they need to find a new WM main event considering Reigns committed a Federal crime by assaulting multiple US Marshals...

Enter stroman in some kind of special match

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes! Someone call the F B I!!!

Full Blooded Italians, that is!!!!!!! :D

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enter stroman in some kind of special match
Bass violin on a pole match.
Or Grand Piano match. Like a casket match but with a piano instead of a casket. :D :D :D

Last edited:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I quite enjoyed that match. I hated the Nosstop Deletion because it took away from the wrestling with all of the special effects and added unnecessary gimmicks.

You know that the Marshalls are plant wrestlers right?

I think the WWE kinda broke a commandment because you can clearly see the bigger one reading the rights off of his phone and talking

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quite enjoyed that match. I hated the Nosstop Deletion because it took away from the wrestling with all of the special effects and added unnecessary gimmicks.

I think the WWE kinda broke a commandment because you can clearly see the bigger one reading the rights off of his phone and talking
What commandment? What says a fake cop has to pull out a worn laminated card out of his pocket with the Miranda Rights on it??? Why wouldn't a tech savy fake cop put the Miranda Rights on his smart phone?????

I thought it was a nice touch having the Miranda Rights on a smart phone.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What commandment? What says a fake cop has to pull out a worn laminated card out of his pocket with the Miranda Rights on it??? Why wouldn't a tech savy fake cop put the Miranda Rights on his smart phone?????

I thought it was a nice touch having the Miranda Rights on a smart phone.

I know but wouldn't it be more realistic if they didn't have closed up on the "fake cop" and his phone.

But yah that is a good idea

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but wouldn't it be more realistic if they didn't have closed up on the "fake cop" and his phone.

But yah that is a good idea
I agree that the close up showing the screen of the phone was a bad shot angle. Should've been more from the side or front.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the O/U on the number of times Roddy Piper turned over in his grave during the Ronda Lousey Dana Brooke segment?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah dude. That's the joke, lol

Also, FWIW, lots of cops read the rights off a cue card now. It's done so in no way shape or form some lawyer can worm in there and get the charge off because the officer screwed up a line.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked the ultimate deletion too. Not sure if you caught it. But the Rousey Dana Brooke in ring exchange. While they were airing the ultimate deletion was awful. Mousey still needs a lot of work

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I hear TNA is hiring" :dhd: