• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official NXT thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that they keep Gargano and Ciampa in NXT. In my opinion, Gargano is the best booked babyface on the roster. Same goes for Ciampa except as a heel. If they both went up to the main roster, I feel that they'd be quickly forgotten about, sent to 205 Live and/or jobbed out.

WWE is reaching the point of saturation imo of where they have too much talent and not enough time to use it all*. It's getting to the point where I'd wish they'd just treat NXT as a 3rd brand (ie give it a 2nd hr) and quit treating it as a minor league. At least that way some guys would have more opportunities.

*At least by their standards. We could argue for days about how and if WWE Creative could use its main roster properly but I'm just forming this on the opinion that it won't ever get better to the point where time is used efficiently.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is reaching the point of saturation imo of where they have too much talent and not enough time to use it all*. It's getting to the point where I'd wish they'd just treat NXT as a 3rd brand (ie give it a 2nd hr) and quit treating it as a minor league. At least that way some guys would have more opportunities.

*At least by their standards. We could argue for days about how and if WWE Creative could use its main roster properly but I'm just forming this on the opinion that it won't ever get better to the point where time is used efficiently.
It wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to just legitimize it as a 3rd brand. But I think that they'll keep trying to do that with 205 Live, no matter how little people care about it.
I don't think you're wrong about creative. Now that they got two massive deals from both FOX and USA, they have no reason to really try to put on good shows at this point. They'll keep doing the SSDD and still make plenty of money.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah. Watch TakeOver Chicago. Like right now. And if you've seen it, watch it again

They were damn near killing some dudes tonight.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah. Watch TakeOver Chicago. Like right now. And if you've seen it, watch it again

They were damn near killing some dudes tonight.

I would say 8.5/10. Cross/Bazler kinda ruined it for me. It seemed kinda Quick.

Match of the night: Dream( like always)/Ricochet .

Cena is right Dream is the future

Close 2nd was Gargano/ Champa. That match was complete chaos and lived every second

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another NXT Takeover, another EXCELLENT show. If you aren't watching these, you're missing the best shows WWE puts on by far

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another NXT Takeover, another EXCELLENT show. If you aren't watching these, you're missing the best shows WWE puts on by far

Again Turkey. I ask you....

After the show he out on last night. Why the hell is the Dream still in NXT?

#CallhimVince

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#CallhimVince

I'm....actually kind good with Dream being where he's at right now. There's no room on the main roster as is and that's with several guys currently hurt. I'm actually hoping the just make NXT 3rd brand instead of "developmental" by expanding to 2 hours. Let some guys shine.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#CallhimVince
I'm with you BUT I'm very afraid that Vince would just screw up his call up like so he has so many before him. The list is too long to even start listing names.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaCrimsonTide06 not sure if you watch NXT but what are your thoughts on Io. She nailed that moonsault in jeans. Don't know if you've watched Stardom or Lucha underground but she's had some epic matches. Happy to see her in the WWE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaCrimsonTide06 not sure if you watch NXT but what are your thoughts on Io. She nailed that moonsault in jeans. Don't know if you've watched Stardom or Lucha underground but she's had some epic matches. Happy to see her in the WWE
I have not watched NXT or much outside of Raw,SD, some ROH. I used to watch TNA Impact back when Joe, Styles, Christian...etc were there. I hope to see her though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched NXT or much outside of Raw,SD, some ROH. I used to watch TNA Impact back when Joe, Styles, Christian...etc were there. I hope to see her though.
If you get a chance look up Io Sharai I think you may enjoy it. She was Hitokiri in lucha. Probably the best moonsault I've seen. Really strong on the ropes transitions the 619 into a follow up. But also has a power game. Also works as a heel or face Some classic matches great signing by WWE

Would have liked to see heel Asuka in WWE but theres no way they get away with her make up in the PG era

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ADAM COLE BAYBAY

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. How do you get a classic with 8 man and a ladder....

Watch Takeover last night and tell me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Word on Bobby fish and the sling at the end.

HE ISN'T INJURED, yet, he is scheduled for a MRI today

Just a precautionary measure

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Word on Bobby fish and the sling at the end.

HE ISN'T INJURED, yet, he is scheduled for a MRI today

Just a precautionary measure

Bobby Fish is never not injured. Such is life. :(

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there live Saturday night, and the prevailing thought I had after the show was.....Why does the WWE hate Johnny Gargano so much? It's starting to get out of hand.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the better takeovers I have ever seen. Every match brought it and were either 4 or 5 star.

Sucks to see Basler win again but she did give a amazing performance.

Cole and garganio was Awesome and need to have that cage used again even on the main roster.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the better takeovers I have ever seen. Every match brought it and were either 4 or 5 star.

Sucks to see Basler win again but she did give a amazing performance.

Cole and garganio was Awesome and need to have that cage used again even on the main roster.

She is so boring, I got bored reading what you wrote about her.

When I was at TakeOver XXV, I needed a NoDoz just to keep from falling asleep during her match with Io Shirai.

Have I mentioned what a boring wrestler Shayna Bayzler is?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong start to the new 2 hr live NXT. Good women's 4 way, Undisputed gets all the gold, crazy Dain/Riddle brawl, and Imperium makes a surprise appearance.

Only downside is since USA still has the final 2 episodes of Suits to air, the 2nd hr this week and next are on the WWE Network