• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Arizona Baseball Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yo:

Since Arizona's baseball team is having itself a nice little run, I figured we should have a thread for Arizona baseball in general.

So, you know, talk.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big come-from-behind win over St. John's today to take a 1-0 lead in the Super Regional.

Overall, the Wildcats have a fantastic offensive team. They are just so deep with good, steady hitters.

Now if only they could stop opponents from scoring...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having already beaten each FSU and UCLA once in their bracket, Arizona is looking very good to be playing for a College World Series championship. The way they're playing right now, I don't see either FSU or UCLA beating them two games in a row.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, wyo said there was an AZ fan on here so I had to check it out myself!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun Devils

The Arizona State Sun Devils baseball program is part of the Pacific-12 Conference. Since it became a member of the Pac-12 it has the highest winning percentage, at .681, of all schools that participate in division I baseball within the conference. ASU's NCAA leading 51 consecutive 30 win seasons is the most ever compiled in the nation. The Sun Devils have been nationally ranked every season of their 54-year history (27 times in the Top 10, 22 times in the Top 5, and 5 times as the No. 1 team in the nation).

ASU is one of the most successful college baseball programs in the country. The Sun Devils have won five national championships, the fourth-most by any school, and are 2nd only to the University of Southern California in total number of alumni to ever play in Major League Baseball. Notable Sun Devil baseball alumni include Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Bob Horner, Barry Bonds, Paul Lo Duca, Rick Monday, and Reggie Jackson.”

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arizona State Sun Devils baseball program is part of the Pacific-12 Conference. Since it became a member of the Pac-12 it has the highest winning percentage, at .681, of all schools that participate in division I baseball within the conference. ASU's NCAA leading 51 consecutive 30 win seasons is the most ever compiled in the nation. The Sun Devils have been nationally ranked every season of their 54-year history (27 times in the Top 10, 22 times in the Top 5, and 5 times as the No. 1 team in the nation).

ASU is one of the most successful college baseball programs in the country. The Sun Devils have won five national championships, the fourth-most by any school, and are 2nd only to the University of Southern California in total number of alumni to ever play in Major League Baseball. Notable Sun Devil baseball alumni include Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Bob Horner, Barry Bonds, Paul Lo Duca, Rick Monday, and Reggie Jackson.”

insecure much?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Win won this season and we can keep the Pac-12 national title streak alive.

2012: Arizona
2013: UCLA
2014: another Pac-12 team

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome looking back on the posts during the NC title run!!!!

I definitely think we should keep this thread alive for the season.

Cheers to Opening Day, and another season of AZ baseball. Beardown!!!

PS: Mr Wallace, you are definitely going to want to stick to OSU baseball, because you are putting your foot in your mouth too much on OSU basketball.

Let's get another NC for the Pac!!!!!

Bear Down.

Oh, you can live stream every home AZ game through the P12 Network here:

http://pac-12.com/videos/university-arizona-3SPSID=750085&SPID=127125&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=30700

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at all this Bush League Wikipedia referencing (ASU academics). :L