• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive Rookie Of The Year Odds

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that part is true. The B1G is currently ruling the roost with Elliott, Bell, Melvin Gordon, and Jordan Howard all in the top 10 in the league last year in yards.

Honestly, barring some insane injury, I knew Zeke would be an elite NFL back. He just ticked all the boxes. As long as Goodell doesn't give him anymore bullshit suspensions, he's going to be a phenomenal RB for years to come. That said, with Barkley's skillset and history, there is a chance he could wind up being more Reggie Bush than Adrian Peterson.
this this this

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that he would have done better but I do know that skill wise Rodgers and Brady are much better QB's than that of Flacco. So the odds of a player doing better with them at QB compared to that of Flacco are pretty high.

Heck look at what the Ravens did this offseason just to show how much they don't believe in Flacco being their future at the QB position. That Super Bowl MVP seems like quite a while ago and Flacco has nowhere near lived up to the contract he signed.

As for the TE class this last year I had Dallas Goedert, Mike Gesicki, and Mark Andrews all rated higher than him. I feel like each of those guys offer a higher ceiling in the NFL than Hurst.

Yeah, they finally made a decent effort to put some play makers around him, of course AR and Brady don't need any of them, they can block for themselves, throw the ball and go catch it all by themselves !!!:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
You know for someone who proposes to be as educated as you do, you really say some stupid things and your disdain for Flacco is always at the front when speaking of the Ravens....
You could bet everything you own that if Flacco was available Horse tooth John would have been all over him last year and this one along with several other teams....
When you have a qb that can make all the throws and has won as much as he has, real football heads know he is capable of taking it to the house with a team around him....Not every qb is gonna make the Brady level and as of this point, AR ain't even close and getting long in the tooth himself....
And let me drop a little piece of knowledge on you, no one cares what you feel like about a player's skill level, especially when it disputes actual pros opinions about said player...
Click your heals Dorothy, you need to get back to Kansas now....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they finally made a decent effort to put some play makers around him, of course AR and Brady don't need any of them, they can block for themselves, throw the ball and go catch it all by themselves !!!:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
You know for someone who proposes to be as educated as you do, you really say some stupid things and your disdain for Flacco is always at the front when speaking of the Ravens....
You could bet everything you own that if Flacco was available Horse tooth John would have been all over him last year and this one along with several other teams....
When you have a qb that can make all the throws and has won as much as he has, real football heads know he is capable of taking it to the house with a team around him....Not every qb is gonna make the Brady level and as of this point, AR ain't even close and getting long in the tooth himself....
And let me drop a little piece of knowledge on you, no one cares what you feel like about a player's skill level, especially when it disputes actual pros opinions about said player...
so u legit think hurst has a shot?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a flyer on Flacco. Somewhere along the lines of a vet minimum one year prove it deal.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is winning it....His workload alone is just gonna so blow away the field
and Penney will have a major workload as well. I am looking forward to seeing it play out.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fugh

I guess Barkley since RB's get overvalued in ROTY conversations and the QB's are all ??????'s for playing time.
I don't really see New York getting much better as a team. NFL teams who are down tend to forget about the running game. I think his impact will be limited even if he is the real deal.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke Falk is a dark horse but will be in the hunt for the OROY

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People read top much into that. Penn St blew a lmost everyone out last year so Barkley had very limited touches in most games. The games VS big time competition he delivered .

plus he was used in the passing game as much if not more than being handed the ball.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke Falk is a dark horse but will be in the hunt for the OROY
Haha what?? You gotta play to be in the hunt for OROY.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha what?? You gotta play to be in the hunt for OROY.

Oh he will, even after he gets his first NFL concussion he will still be better than a healthy Mariota.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falk goes under center and Mariota will convert to his most natural position which is WR

Mariota is no Terrelle Pryor he's actually a good QB.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice will win it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so u legit think hurst has a shot?

He has the same chance all the rest have. No one ever won it on paper and predictions....We'll see when the bell rings who comes out swinging and keeps on swinging to the end.....