• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offense

Cessna98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The White Sox starting pitching has been very good the last couple of years and I hate to see it go to waste since we cannot hit a lick.

I hope we start to hit as the weather warms up. With our SP and bullpen we can make a run if the offense pulls it weight

Cessna98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the offense open up last night in a place that has been a house of horrors for the Sox in recent years.

Jose Quintana looked fabulous yesterday as well. Our starting pitching has been awesome this year.

GO SOX!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, welcome to the site, Cessna98. :suds: You a pilot? My brother has a Mooney.

Cessna98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Hammer

Yeah I fly. Not as much as I want to since the kids came along. I don't own a plane cause their is no way I could afford that. As soon as I hit the lotto though.......

Cessna98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the offense continues to suck scoring only 2 runs in the last 2 games. With Dyan going on the DL now the O will only get worse.

Is there a worse hitter in MLB history besides Adam Dunn?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't take the new Adam Dunn, He should not be an aggressive hitter. Last year he took pitches, and would find the one he likes, I hate how he swings at first pitches.

Go Sox!

CNS

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why can't i start a thread?

You are brand new. You need to get a few posts under your belt before you get access to create new threads and some other things, like sending private messages.

It is that way to prevent spammers from signing in and flaming away. The number is low, I think 5 posts and 24 hours on the board or something like that.

Welcome, btw

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks craig! still not sure this is the place but i thought i'd sign up for now. have you tried any others?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks craig! still not sure this is the place but i thought i'd sign up for now. have you tried any others?

no ... but the ND board is REALLY pickin up ... check it out. Lots of the regulars are migrating over! Believe it or not ... I'm glad u found your way over here. ;)

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little early for me to get excited over nd. i am still pretty bummed about losing the most dynamic q-back we've had in umpteen years and it makes me sick that a proven loser like rees gets to take his place. one step forward and 3 steps back.

what's to get excited about? maybe in a year or two when this good draft class starts to make an impression we'll again have something to look forward to.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little early for me to get excited over nd. i am still pretty bummed about losing the most dynamic q-back we've had in umpteen years and it makes me sick that a proven loser like rees gets to take his place. one step forward and 3 steps back.

what's to get excited about? maybe in a year or two when this good draft class starts to make an impression we'll again have something to look forward to.

You haven't heard that Golson has "announced" he's returning to ND??? Even so, he'll still have to sit out the year, it appears. I believe ND still has a very strong & talent-laden team and it's defense is going to have to play heads & shoulders again this upcoming year. I have alot of faith in this team now, though, that we have a coach that seems to have it figured out to some degree.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't heard that Golson has "announced" he's returning to ND??? Even so, he'll still have to sit out the year, it appears. I believe ND still has a very strong & talent-laden team and it's defense is going to have to play heads & shoulders again this upcoming year. I have alot of faith in this team now, though, that we have a coach that seems to have it figured out to some degree.

yes i knew he was sticking around. do you know if he'll get an extra year for not playing this season or does he simply lose it?

i'm not as confident as you are this team is that talent-laden. the running back position worries me too making 2 of the 3 skill positions question marks. throw in the fact i think our schedule is rougher this coming year and i'll be surprised if we win 8 games. i also don't have the confidence you do in kelly. he's made some strange decisions imo (one of them being to have so much faith in rees). he's just not shown me that much yet.

we shall see!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ... it's not that Golson is "sticking around". He's coming back, actually. I guess he saw the light and the gleam of the golden dome got to his senses. I think he loses a year for sitting cuz he was already red-shirted??? The dummy should have never left in the first place if you ask me!!! Just another spoiled athlete that didnt get his way when reality/adversity smacked him in the face.

BK seems to have settled down quite a bit since his first season, but I know what you're saying. His play-calling on offense makes me scratch my head sometimes ... and yes, the RB position is a big question mark in my eyes, also. GAIII isnt going to lead us to any promised land (unless he surprises me). Yes, he has breakaway speed, but I've not been that impressed with his tackle-breaking ability. Again, we shall see. I hope Tommy has learned from his mistakes, cuz it looks like we're gonna be stuck with him ... in the beginning.