• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don’t know anyone who is up for that . I think it’s manufactured leftist scare tactics

OK, let's say that you're right about it being a scare tactic, here's a compromise that just might work on this pointless wall debate. Let's forgo the scare tactics, about guns and a stupid wall. Deal?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let's say that you're right about it being a scare tactic, here's a compromise that just might work on this pointless wall debate. Let's forgo the scare tactics, about guns and a stupid wall. Deal?

What is stupid about a wall? Walls work. That is a stone cold FACT.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mexico will pay for the wall "indirectly". How? The new deal Trump made with Mexico will benefit the US by at least 5 billion.

Wall reduces the # of illegal immigrants coming into the country from Mexico.

Reduction of US taxpayer money going to illegal "Mexican" immigrants by way of welfare payments or the cost of putting them up in our prisons will SAVE the US at least 5 billion dollars.

And even if that doesn't satisfy you, WHO CARES!!! Trump has already made good on so many campaign promises he probably ranks #1 in all of history in that category. Now if you didn't vote for him, that's probably not seen by you as a good thing, and no matter what you think of him, you have to at least give him credit for being unlike the typical politician that promises 2 dozen things and follows through with maybe 1 or 2 of their promises.

Now don't peg me before you know me. I'm NOT a Republican, not even close!!!
Sorry, all I saw was the avatar. Gogayum.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty...if walls do not work, why is there one around the White House, one around the DNC, and one around your backyard?

I'll take a swing. Because people HAVE tried to kill Presidents.
People HAVE sent bombs to democratic representatives.

As for the fence around the back yard, mainly its there to keep my dogs in, not so much my neighbors out.

Its false equivalence to assume that you need to stop or limit most immigrants because some may have bad intent. And it shows hypocrisy to say that we should be afraid every immigrant is a potential threat, but most gun owners are not.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beg to differ sir.

We should absolutely dismiss somebody out of place of origin. Sorry, but if a person comes from a place where terrorism is bred into them, let’s say a certain small village in Syria, where we can not verify who they are, we should absolutely dismiss them.

If a person is from a religion where they sacrifice virgins once every five years to the corn God, you are damn right we should dismiss them.

Here is the thing, nobody is saying a person is better from one place to another. One is more useful to the US, and that is all that should matter regarding immigration. If we need a brain surgeon, we shouldn’t being in the exact Mexican you are referring to. We should bring in a brain surgeon.

Now this is interesting, so let me ask, where is the line drawn? Are people who were born here who terrorize because it was bred into them as well, be cut out? How about those who practice a religion yet don't believe that there's life beyond this planet yet their God is? Maybe the boy fuckers should also be dismissed and the greedy, yeah, let's get rid of the greedy too! Then the snappy dressers, the poorly dressed and the short, no tall, no ugly and short, wait, I meant the ugly and tall. Fat people they're lazy, oh and thin people, they're selfish because they don't eat enough thereby saving the planet. Democrats, they're stupid, and Republicans because they're dumb. By now I hope that the point is made, there's no line that you nor anyone else could possibly draw without destroying this country by category.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the fence around the back yard, mainly its there to keep my dogs in, not so much my neighbors out.

Its false equivalence to assume that you need to stop or limit most immigrants because some may have bad intent. And it shows hypocrisy to say that we should be afraid every immigrant is a potential threat, but most gun owners are not.

illegals have killed US citizens , have raped Us citizens , have smuggled illegal drugs into our country some illegals have bombed the US

it isnt anything false about it except how many american deaths you are willing to accept for illegals to be here which they shouldnt .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
illegals have killed US citizens , have raped Us citizens , have smuggled illegal drugs into our country some illegals have bombed the US

it isnt anything false about it except how many american deaths you are willing to accept for illegals to be here which they shouldnt .

Americans have done the same and WORSE. IM more likely to be shot, harmed or otherwise mistreated by a good old American's than I am by these illegals. To me the greatest threat is not at the border, its five miles down the road, speaks english and would just as soon I wasnt here anymore than those illegals.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most LEGAL gun owners ARE NOT criminals. Look it up.

Most ILLegal gun owners ARE criminals. Not counting their illegally owning a gun making them automatically a criminal.

Most LEGAL immigrants ARE NOT criminals.

More ILLegal immigrants are criminals than their LEGAL counterparts.

Illegal immigrants make up 3.5% of the population approximately.

Illegal immigrants commit 12% of murders, and are responsible for 20% of abductions.

3000 Texans have been MURDERED by illegal immigrants since 2000. Are you telling me that's ok?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is interesting, so let me ask, where is the line drawn? Are people who were born here who terrorize because it was bred into them as well, be cut out? How about those who practice a religion yet don't believe that there's life beyond this planet yet their God is? Maybe the boy fuckers should also be dismissed and the greedy, yeah, let's get rid of the greedy too! Then the snappy dressers, the poorly dressed and the short, no tall, no ugly and short, wait, I meant the ugly and tall. Fat people they're lazy, oh and thin people, they're selfish because they don't eat enough thereby saving the planet. Democrats, they're stupid, and Republicans because they're dumb. By now I hope that the point is made, there's no line that you nor anyone else could possibly draw without destroying this country by category.

WTF???

Dude, that is a bunch of bs.

1st of all, YES, no matter where you were born, if you were born in America and become a terrorist, YES you should be "cut out". It's called Prison!!!

Same with pedophiles and white collar criminals.

All the rest of what you said is just ridiculous

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one around the Obama's house and one around Nancy Pelosi's house, etc., etc..

Much like the wall that's already there and the new homage to stupidity that is being proposed the structure no matter where it is, is merely a deterrent that encourages the determined to seek other means. People hop the WH gates all of the time and guess what actually stops them...people, specifically, people with the means to stop them. So, unless the plan is to place live bodies in short spacings at that wall or the current one, the wall won't stop anyone who's determined to get in from doing so. BTW: if the decision is indeed made to place live bodies in short spacings by the wall, there's really no need for the wall since there will be people there to stop them.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most LEGAL gun owners ARE NOT criminals. Look it up.

Most ILLegal gun owners ARE criminals. Not counting their illegally owning a gun making them automatically a criminal.

Most LEGAL immigrants ARE NOT criminals.

More ILLegal immigrants are criminals than their LEGAL counterparts.

Illegal immigrants make up 3.5% of the population approximately.

Illegal immigrants commit 12% of murders, and are responsible for 20% of abductions.

3000 Texans have been MURDERED by illegal immigrants since 2000. Are you telling me that's ok?

Nope... its not OK at all. But I also look at the reality that we did NOT have a problem with illegals until some one decided to make crossing the border a legal issue for dubious reasons. I also look at the fact that when you make someones existence illegal, and some of them turn to crime, you have to really ask yourself what did you expect?? Most of these people ARE coming here to try and make a beter life for themselves. And if they could do things like, work and pay taxes legally, I do believe MOST would. Because the fact is, even of the illegals, the number that commit crimes (aside from being here illegally) is marginal, and far less than actual Americans commit.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Americans have done the same and WORSE. IM more likely to be shot, harmed or otherwise mistreated by a good old American's than I am by these illegals. To me the greatest threat is not at the border, its five miles down the road, speaks english and would just as soon I wasnt here anymore than those illegals.

Who are you talking about? Trump?

Do you have a job? Are you a criminal? A terrorist? If your answers are YES, NO & NO, then Trump would be fine with you being here.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's my question to you, how does one stop a coward from being afraid? See that's their real issue!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking about? Trump?

Do you have a job? Are you a criminal? A terrorist? If your answers are YES, NO & NO, then Trump would be fine with you being here.

I was born here. I do have a job. And Trump isnt my main issue. The asshole down the street that has a penchant for telling my kids they should go back to Mexico is my issue. Trump is a symptom of the real problem.

And for te record, neither I or my Kids are of "Mexican" heritage.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like the wall that's already there and the new homage to stupidity that is being proposed the structure no matter where it is, is merely a deterrent that encourages the determined to seek other means. People hop the WH gates all of the time and guess what actually stops them...people, specifically, people with the means to stop them. So, unless the plan is to place live bodies in short spacings at that wall or the current one, the wall won't stop anyone who's determined to get in from doing so. BTW: if the decision is indeed made to place live bodies in short spacings by the wall, there's really no need for the wall since there will be people there to stop them.

Oh come on, don't be ridiculous. OF COURSE humans will still be needed to keep watch of the border whether there is a wall or not. Difference being a wall makes it harder for people to get across the border and it takes more time, giving the border patrol more time to catch them. It also discourages a lot of people that would otherwise make an effort.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are that every crime committed by an illegal should never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.