• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebb , I can’t allow. Name calling and calling people racist . Can’t do it I would rather jerk the thread then ban people

Name calling doesn't bother me but I get it.

Calling people racist should be allowed imo. Otherwise you're essentially not allowing open discussion on race. Reality is some people ARE racist and that's rather relevant to a discussion on race.

That said the issue will be dropped by me moving forward if that's what you want. If you can't call it as it is the discussion can't be had.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What are you talking about?
I took from your post that you read the transcripts that Dad has summarized where Mueller admits to these discrepancies and you are ok with the potential destruction of evidence if that evidence would hinder the prosecution of Trump. Did I misread your posts?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took from your post that you read the transcripts that Dad has summarized where Mueller admits to these discrepancies and you are ok with the potential destruction of evidence if that evidence would hinder the prosecution of Trump. Did I misread your posts?

I read what he posted and read that everything was SOP. Mueller didn't do anything wrong. This is just feeding the conspiracy theories.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take Skinsdads transcripts with a grain of salt. Here is why.

He rarely shows where this information is coming from, and when he does, it tends to come from a lot of places known to spout conspiracy theory.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling doesn't bother me but I get it.

Calling people racist should be allowed imo. Otherwise you're essentially not allowing open discussion on race. Reality is some people ARE racist and that's rather relevant to a discussion on race.

That said the issue will be dropped by me moving forward if that's what you want. If you can't call it as it is the discussion can't be had.
i will not allow it period . if we cant abide by it then i will shut it down .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Skinsdads transcripts with a grain of salt. Here is why.

He rarely shows where this information is coming from, and when he does, it tends to come from a lot of places known to spout conspiracy theory.

those come exactly as written from the transcripts of the above agencies i have stated . you can get copies of them to read . it has been publicly released

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will not allow it period . if we cant abide by it then i will shut it down .

I got that. Just pointing out that you are effectively limiting conversations on race by doing that. Which is fine if thats what you want I guess.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read what he posted and read that everything was SOP. Mueller didn't do anything wrong. This is just feeding the conspiracy theories.
how do you destroy evidence pertinent to an investigation ? then call it sop ?

is it SOP to entrap witnesses ? i dont think so . and its not a conspiracy theory . its right there in front of you backed by evidence

evidence you want to dismiss

how do you investigate russian meddling yet fail to investigate the fact podesta and manofort are guilty of the same crimes (failing to register as a foriegn agent )

not look into fisa warrants ? not understand the rules of handling classified documents and fail to charge anyone from that campaign or the FBI for the illegal acts they did ?

there is evidence out there of crimes

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do you destroy evidence pertinent to an investigation ? then call it sop ?

is it SOP to entrap witnesses ? i dont think so . and its not a conspiracy theory . its right there in front of you backed by evidence

evidence you want to dismiss

how do you investigate russian meddling yet fail to investigate the fact podesta and manofort are guilty of the same crimes (failing to register as a foriegn agent )

not look into fisa warrants ? not understand the rules of handling classified documents and fail to charge anyone from that campaign or the FBI for the illegal acts they did ?

there is evidence out there of crimes

Except ya know...not what happened.

And they didn't just call it SOP magically after the fact. It just...was.

Just more of your flat earther nonsense

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got that. Just pointing out that you are effectively limiting conversations on race by doing that. Which is fine if thats what you want I guess.

i am sorry but i dont appreciate being called a racist because of differing view points and i am sure others feel the same way

now if people want to engage in that SportsHoopla has a politics thread and you can get into that to your hearts desire

i dont see why anyone has to call anyone a racist to discuss race

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except ya know...not what happened.

And they didn't just call it SOP magically after the fact. It just...was.

Just more of your flat earther nonsense

again those texts had discussions relevant to a case . it isnt flat earther nor should you make a personal attack like that because i disagree with your viewpoint

saying its "flat earther " has connotations and it isnt flattering

this would be strike 2

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sorry but i dont appreciate being called a racist because of differing view points and i am sure others feel the same way

now if people want to engage in that SportsHoopla has a politics thread and you can get into that to your hearts desire

i dont see why anyone has to call anyone a racist to discuss race

I didn't call you a racist. And I didn't call anybody a racist for having different views.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again those texts had discussions relevant to a case . it isnt flat earther nor should you make a personal attack like that because i disagree with your viewpoint

saying its "flat earther " has connotations and it isnt flattering

this would be strike 2

Oh dear God GTFO Mr ABCers

You come up with cute little nicknames to belittle people all the time. Now it's not ok cuz its about you and you don't like it?

And fwiw there isn't a damn thing wrong with your nicknames.

You're taking this too far. Either dump the thread or let people talk. Don't try to play it both ways. I understand you're in a tough position and want to be a fair mod but we're really fine here. This strikes shit is total BS.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You come up with cute little nicknames to belittle people all the time. Now it's not ok cuz its about you and you don't like it?

You're taking this too far. Either dump the thread or let people talk. Don't try to play it both ways. I understand you're in a tough position and want to be a fair mod but we're really fine here. This strikes shit is total BS.

Now I’d think the liberal in you would want a PC SportsHoopla thread

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew what you were talking about you would know why

This whole thing started with her, damn do some research

I will ask you for the third time to answer my hypothetical question. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. You made. My choice

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to point out.. the Thread reopened before the government. :suds::pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.