• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and takes credit for everything this president does? And we could probably go on for every president in history.

It is all about point of view and who you like.

Seems to someone flipped the hourglass. Last guy was great/terrible the new guy is great/terrible. The last guy is claiming todays successes were due to what he put in place while the new guy hollers "SEE, I told you I could do this job better." It is kind of like sports. Put on a uniform and choose your team. :noidea::D

Yea, but if I decide I no longer want to follow a particular sports team, Im not viewed as some how flawed by half the country. :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ill just point out that I voted for him to do this and yet it didn’t happen . He sounds like Trump on this

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ill just point out that I voted for him to do this and yet it didn’t happen . He sounds like Trump on this

Now come on dad, that has to be Photoshopped. Only Trump is a racist and white supremacist.

PSA - there is video of Clinton saying the same things and probably quite a few ex-presidents. :noidea:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest one that I can find is more dairy exports to Canada. In fact, the numbers will increase from 3.33% to 3.5%...big whoop!, there's already blowback from Canadian dairy farmers, who insist that they are capable of providing Canada with all of their dairy needs. It seems that these exchanges are merely designed to keep the world market viable. You're close to my age, remember when this country was called the breadbasket of the world. Food is completely immersed in the effort to prevent wars.

On another front, why in the hell are we borrowing money from China in order to pay our farmers NOT to sell their goods to the Chinese? Exploding the national debt too!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3PUlbF1P5LNkFkRLmb7iCh

USMCA, the new trade deal between the US, Canada, and Mexico, explained

Even VOX can’t say this isn’t much bigger than you claim. It is a negotiation. You ask for the moon, knowing you won’t get everything. We got some big concessions and can demand more in 6 years.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sty tried to tell ya trump takes credit for others ideas :pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USMCA, the new trade deal between the US, Canada, and Mexico, explained

Even VOX can’t say this isn’t much bigger than you claim. It is a negotiation. You ask for the moon, knowing you won’t get everything. We got some big concessions and can demand more in 6 years.

Compare it to the original NAFTA agreement, minus a few changes here and there, it's practically the same thing. I can't wait for the universal health care that was promised.

th
...will stay the same and become
th

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except he knew that those crossing the border were people, get it?? Human beings... not murderers, rapists, or the bottom of the barrel from Mexico. This is an questionable selling point, since most don't originate in Mexico, but it happens that the border is primarily with that Country. You can't buy that type of ignorance, but apparently it can effectively be sold.

Asking that it be done, and how it's done, are two vastly different things!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except he knew that those crossing the border were people, get it?? Human beings... not murderers, rapists, or the bottom of the barrel from Mexico. This is an questionable selling point, since most don't originate in Mexico, but it happens that the border is primarily with that Country. You can't buy that type of ignorance, but apparently it can effectively be sold.

As my friend says, well played. I am not against immigration, we are a nation of immigrants including many who did not wish to be "immigrated." I think we have to bring people in legally though and I would like to see that process made easier. I would say lets not pay lip service to something that you aren't really going to do anything about. I would also say lets not go crazy deporting people that are here, have been here etc. If you are illegal and commit a crime "exit stage right."

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As my friend says, well played. I am not against immigration, we are a nation of immigrants including many who did not wish to be "immigrated." I think we have to bring people in legally though and I would like to see that process made easier. I would say lets not pay lip service to something that you aren't really going to do anything about. I would also say lets not go crazy deporting people that are here, have been here etc. If you are illegal and commit a crime "exit stage right."

Isn’t that essentially what Trump is attempting to do?

He has to have funding for the wall and Congress is preventing that. So it isn’t really lip service.

He hasn’t gone crazy deporting people. He has told Congress to put legislation on his desk and they have failed to do so.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare it to the original NAFTA agreement, minus a few changes here and there, it's practically the same thing. I can't wait for the universal health care that was promised.

th
...will stay the same and become
th

Did you expect to see something totally different. The framework of things already exist. All that is left is changes here and there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump knows it to he was referring to coyotes

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you expect to see something totally different. The framework of things already exist. All that is left is changes here and there.

Then why completely aim to tear it down, wouldn't the prudent thing to do lie in doing the simple changes and moving on. For the record, that's not what he promised to do, in fact, his number one priority was to get rid of "Obamacare" and replace it with something MUCH better at cheaper costs and covering everyone, remember?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why completely aim to tear it down, wouldn't the prudent thing to do lie in doing the simple changes and moving on. For the record, that's not what he promised to do, in fact, his number one priority was to get rid of "Obamacare" and replace it with something MUCH better at cheaper costs and covering everyone, remember?
We haven’t. Reached year. 2. Yet . Still a lot of time

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Obama was going to do immigration reform. They all make these statements but they can’t change things without Congress, legally.

Trump speaks in grandiose. It is always the best and greatest. Trump did what he claimed he was going to do with regard to NAFTA. He improved it and has made it easier to renegotiate in the future.

As for Obamacare, he can’t get rid of it. He doesn’t have that power. He has worked to get rid of it, or at least portions of it. I do not recall him saying any new legislation would cover everyone. I would also say it is already much better by getting rid of the individual mandate, literal extortion. Also, he would have more time if it weren’t for the “witch hunt” and constant smear attacks against himself and his appointees.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buy?? Hell they are giving it away, and some people are gobbling that shit up like fat kids in a candy store.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before he was president he was liked probably because they thought HRC was a shoe in .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats 5 minutes ago: How dare Trump malign the noble, spotless, thorough FBI?

Democrats now: The FBI is incompetent and biased.

Is it possible that the FBI is a law enforcement agency, with all of the attendant qualities and drawbacks?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his number one priority was to put Hillary in jail? Doesn't appear that is happening, either.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his number one priority was to put Hillary in jail? Doesn't appear that is happening, either.

Odds are, if he doesn't die, he will more than likely get locked up before she does. The only question after that is, will Pence pardon?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are, if he doesn't die, he will more than likely get locked up before she does. The only question after that is, will Pence pardon?
Hell no, Pence can't stand his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.