• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) they have to look at that , if its a penalty for the defender it should be for the offense . i think what needs to be looked at is if the targeting if you will is intentional . but ref's cant figure out inadvertent when some are pretty easy to see
2) i have no damn clue . that hit last night looked clean and some during preseason looked clean

There are going to be howls across the NFL nation as these call are made. Some folks will show anger, others disgust. The question in my mind is... how long will the fervent loyalist tolerate it? We will see!!

I predict that as long as it goes in favor of some, they will be OK with it, those that it hurts will hate the calls, in the end nobody is going to like them as eventually, those calls will adversely effect every team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are going to be howls across the NFL nation as these call are made. Some folks will show anger, others disgust. The question in my mind is... how long will the fervent loyalist tolerate it? We will see!!

all i know is people love clean hard hits . i think we can balance safety and that .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people that cant see the demographic shift in this country are Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and those in a state of denial.

And Im pretty sure Ray Dead.
i am sure there is a demographic shift , no doubt about , never said there wasnt

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people that cant see the demographic shift in this country are Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and those in a state of denial.

And Im pretty sure Ray Dead.

Oh, no doubt that there are plenty of people who have taken notice. I personally believe that this growing shift played right into the election of 45. (Disclaimer: if this doesn't apply to you, then there's no need to point that out or make excuses for those that heard the dog whistles) Moving on, there's great fear associated with this shift, in part because of the unknown, in part becase of economics, a some rooted in the fear that what they have done to others, will be revisited upon them.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no doubt that there are plenty of people who have taken notice. I personally believe that this growing shift played right into the election of 45. (Disclaimer: if this doesn't apply to you, then there's no need to point that out or make excuses for those that heard the dog whistles) Moving on, there's great fear associated with this shift, in part because of the unknown, in part becase of economics, a some rooted in the fear that what they have done to others, will be revisited upon them.

I agree, with one exception, and one likely reality.

I think the fear is more that what their ancestors did might be revisited on them and their children.

But I also think that the majority of those who are a part of the demographic shift simply dont think that way.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
943 illegal immigrants are currently in Oregon jails . 731 for violent. Crimes . r*pe murder aggravated assault. Etc .

Ice has detainers on all of them but since Oregon is a sanctuary state they won’t cooperate to have them deported

The 943 victims appreciate it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s it we are so scared we voted for 45 .has nothing to do with corruption and failed policies

We will just cling to our bibles , clutching our guns , standing in front of our smelly Walmart’s hanging out with our deplorable friends

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, with one exception, and one likely reality.

I think the fear is more that what their ancestors did might be revisited on them and their children.

But I also think that the majority of those who are a part of the demographic shift simply dont think that way.

Yep, 45 literally jumped all over that fake story about land taking in South Africa.

I agree their fears in that respect are totally unfounded.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
943 illegal immigrants are currently in Oregon jails . 731 for violent. Crimes . r*pe murder aggravated assault. Etc .

Ice has detainers on all of them but since Oregon is a sanctuary state they won’t cooperate to have them deported

The 943 victims appreciate it

Hundreds, if not thousands of priests across the country are child rapists, yet they walk free!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundreds, if not thousands of priests across the country are child rapists, yet they walk free!

Maybe we need to form a religious pervs task force, to locate detain and deport to Rome all the ********* priests. Hey.. you in the colar, we need to talk.

The Department of CAPLAP

Clergy
Ass
Pirate
Prosecution

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s it we are so scared we voted for 45 .has nothing to do with corruption and failed policies

We will just cling to our bibles , clutching our guns , standing in front of our smelly Walmart’s hanging out with our deplorable friends

Again, if it doesn't apply to you why bother? Now on the other hand, if it does, as you seem to be saying, I'll defer to your expertise and insider experiences in these matters. (see what I did there?:D)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a question for the Trump Supporters. IM going to list a couple of Fox hosts I have watched over the past month, because it was suggested I watch and get some less biased news than CNN or MSNBC.

So what are you guys thoughts on

Tucker Carlson

Ann Coulter

Sean Hannity

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a question for the Trump Supporters. IM going to list a couple of Fox hosts I have watched over the past month, because it was suggested I watch and get some less biased news than CNN or MSNBC.

Tucker Carlson

Ann Coulter

Sean Hannity

Good question...can't wait to read the responses.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tucker Carlson

Ann Coulter

Sean Hannity

Carlson is solid.

Coulter is awesome.

Hannity is biased to an extent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and , your point is ? they should be put in jail and america has to put up with those crimes but fact is sty if you arent here to commit the crime the CRIME DOESNT HAPPEN

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if it doesn't apply to you why bother? Now on the other hand, if it does, as you seem to be saying, I'll defer to your expertise and insider experiences in these matters. (see what I did there?:D)

the point is you are missing why 45 was elected but cling to a BS narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.