• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stockman is from MI , my state , and he is what is called a RINO republican in name only and a trump hater

I'll give you that, but isn't it true that conventional Republicanism is non-existent? Conservative values such as they were, aren't recognizable with this dude in the white house, and that spineless Ryan as speaker. So, yeah he might be a Rhino, but that's because the definition has changed.

BTW: Reagan wouldn't be recognized as anything other than a RINO in this environment. As far right as he was, he would be seen as very far left of trump and this feckless congress.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that, but isn't it true that conventional Republicanism is non-existent? Conservative values such as they were, aren't recognizable with this dude in the white house, and that spineless Ryan as speaker. So, yeah he might be a Rhino, but that's because the definition has changed.

BTW: Reagan wouldn't be recognized as anything other than a RINO in this environment. As far right as he was, he would be seen as very far left of trump and this feckless congress.

no such thing as far right with reagon . trump has used his policies a lot

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his AG isnt pushing hard enough on the HRC / FBI /DOj attempt to rig the election or obama spying on an opposition candidate without cause . HRC broke a shit ton of laws with her server , bought a fake dossier to smear her opponent and the DOJ /FBI were corrupt at the highest levels

ohr's testeimony confirms this with more to come

you dont have to like trump the person , hell i dont , but was elected in accordance with our laws and he is doing what he said he would do

You are straight up living in a different reality. Im not sure how anybody is supposed to get through to that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are straight up living in a different reality. Im not sure how anybody is supposed to get through to that.
its real simple , watch the hearings and get informed . read the IG reported and get informed read about the HRC investigation and get informed watch the hearings in congress and get informed

if you cant do those simple things then perhaps you should leave the heavy lifting to someone else

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its real simple , watch the hearings and get informed . read the IG reported and get informed read about the HRC investigation and get informed watch the hearings in congress and get informed

if you cant do those simple things then perhaps you should leave the heavy lifting to someone else

Thats the fun thing. I AM informed. I did all those things you suggested (without you suggesting them I might add).

Yet we are still this far apart on the basic facts. Funny how that works lol.

Genuinely curious where you get most of your news and political info from, i dont think ive seen you mention it (i may have just missed it).

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Washington Mystics who earned their first ever berth into the WNBA Finals! Well done ladies!

86 vs. 81 FINAL

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the fun thing. I AM informed. I did all those things you suggested (without you suggesting them I might add).

Genuinely curious where you get most of your news and political info from, i dont think ive seen you mention it (i may have just missed it).

We are living in dangerous times and the future of the country is at stake. When there are studies of history, there's the inevitable, realization that the very first thing aspiring dictators do is gain control over communications. In modern times the plan is one where they don't have to physically seize information distributors, but merely confuse to the point of mistrust. Once done, these control freaks then inform the confused that they are the purveyors of the facts and truth. In other words "Fake News" from their opposition and "facts" from the state run media. In this case "FOX."

It is interesting to note, "FOX" would not have been possible had not the FCC at the behest of the Reagan administration eliminated the Fairness doctrine. (1987)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are living in dangerous times and the future of the country is at stake. When there are studies of history, there's the inevitable, realization that the very first thing aspiring dictators do is gain control over communications. In modern times the plan is one where they don't have to physically seize information distributors, but merely confuse to the point of mistrust. Once done, these control freaks then inform the confused that they are the purveyors of the facts and truth. In other words "Fake News" from their opposition and "facts" from the state run media. In this case "FOX."

It is interesting to note, "FOX" would not have been possible had not the FCC at the behest of the Reagan administration eliminated the Fairness doctrine. (1987)

Or they brain wash the children...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they brain wash the children...

Yeah, that happens over time, the immediate need is to seize control. The best way to do this... creating confusion and mistrust. We're seeing it in real time, the only question is, can and how will we survive it?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that happens over time, the immediate need is to seize control. The best way to do this... creating confusion and mistrust. We're seeing it in real time, the only question is, can and how will we survive it?

It is impossible for a single man to gain power in this country. That is what the Democratic Party has been doing for years though. If they can control the minds, they can control the people.

The media has never been like this before. Their hatred and obvious bias against Trump makes everything they write and report doubtable.

I said this about Obama and I will repeat it about Trump...no one man can destroy the country.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok what didnt happen that i say did

fact strozk , paige , mccabe , ohr comey conspired to clear HRC and then spy on trump wiesmann (on muellers staff ) was now also involved according to ohr testimony

testimony you said you read . the IG report has all the paige and strzok texts , a report you said you read

now if you would like i can name and source the laws HRC broke with her server, the improprieties that took place , the exoneration before the interview , the name of the spy placed in the campaign

i have given you the chart of all people involved in the investigation and their fates

now you can certainly respond with some facts that are verifiable if you like and i have a boatload of facts on my side

so would you like me to begin with the illegal server ?

and by the way i watch all the news channels , follow all the twitter feeds , and i go to the internet if i need to google something (which is a joke because that too is slanted )

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those who think they are in the loop but are not , its seems some documents are going to be released incriminating mr wiessman , ohr rosenstien and others who were involved in both investigation within the next few days and weeks

this could lead to the end of the mueller probe or maybe not . i tend to believe this will go on for 4 -6 more years
but as i predicted above from ohr some more nasty truths are coming

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is impossible for a single man to gain power in this country. That is what the Democratic Party has been doing for years though. If they can control the minds, they can control the people.

The media has never been like this before. Their hatred and obvious bias against Trump makes everything they write and report doubtable.

I said this about Obama and I will repeat it about Trump...no one man can destroy the country.

What makes you believe that there's just the one man involved. Clearly there's complicity with a spineless congress. Ryan is a joke as both a public official and a man, McConnell will constantly resale his soul for the right price. So, let me ask you, and don't dodge with that foolishness concerning it happens all of the time and we do it too nonsense.

Consider Russian cyber interference in our elections and answer since we know that it's true, what's being done about it?

So, you believe that it's impossible for one man to assume full power in this country, history will tell you that if it's happened elsewhere in places where they believed it also impossible, what makes you so sure that it can't, I believe you said, "impossible" happen here?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting machines in MI
Aren’t hooked up to the internet and didn’t president obama assure us that couldn’t happen when he was scolding Trump about rigged elections and just earn votes ? Never mind his band of appointed idiots allowed it to happen even though Devin Nunes warned him in 2014? Brennan , Comey. Lynch Rosenstein. Mueller strzok paige ohr McCabe holder , all on the watch

And please Schumer and Pelosi waters have sold their souls more often then Pelosi has had plastic surgery

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting machines in MI
Aren’t hooked up to the internet and didn’t president obama assure us that couldn’t happen when he was scolding Trump about rigged elections and just earn votes ? Never mind his band of appointed idiots allowed it to happen even though Devin Nunes warned him in 2014? Brennan , Comey. Lynch Rosenstein. Mueller strzok paige ohr McCabe holder , all on the watch

And please Schumer and Pelosi waters have sold their souls more often then Pelosi has had plastic surgery

WOW!! Where to start? Let's see...the one place where you're right...voting machines in Michigan cannot be hacked via the internet, they are older (ancient by today's standard), but these older machines (Shouptronic, AVC Advantage, AccuVote OS, Optech-III Eagle) can be hacked by anyone with physical access; So you're right and you're wrong, that's the good news for your post.

You get a full Pinocchio for the Obama charge, he didn't say that it couldn't happen just this...

Nov. 25, 2016 WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Notice anything? First the date, at the time the intelligence community had not concluded as they have that Russia actually did hack and influenced the election's outcome. Why do you want to blame someone for something that they couldn't possibly know at the time? Trump for all of his self centered imbecilic rants, about "no collusion" has yet to deny that the hacking didn't happen.

Anyone who takes anything that Devin Nunes says seriously must question themselves with a giant WHY?

You actually wrote, "Brennan , Comey, Lynch, Rosenstein, Mueller, Strzok, Paige, Ohr, McCabe, Holder , all on the watch." I suspect that you did so without realizing that with the exception of Holder, they are all Republican!! Keep voting blindly though!

I like Waters, she is the one elected official who doesn't hold her tongue, Pelosi has served her purpose long ago, time to move on from her in favor of a new generation of leaders, Shumer is feckless, never much of a senator, and when he did speak, the words had no substance. I'm a firm believer in term limits. They all should have a fixed time to do what they were sent there to do. Once done or an evaluation that shows that they have failed, and OUT they go!

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!! Where to start? Let's see...the one place where you're right...voting machines in Michigan cannot be hacked via the internet, they are older (ancient by today's standard), but these older machines (Shouptronic, AVC Advantage, AccuVote OS, Optech-III Eagle) can be hacked by anyone with physical access; So you're right and you're wrong, that's the good news for your post.

You get a full Pinocchio for the Obama charge, he didn't say that it couldn't happen just this...

Nov. 25, 2016 WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.” notice anything? First the date, at the time the intelligence community had not concluded as they have that Russia actually did hack and influence the election outcome. Why do you want to blame someone for something that they couldn't possibly know at the time? Trump for all of his self centered imbecilic rants, about "no collusion" has yet to deny that the hacking didn't happen.

Anyone who takes anything that Devin Nunes says seriously must question themselves with a giant WHY?

You actually wrote, "Brennan , Comey, Lynch, Rosenstein, Mueller, Strzok, Paige, Ohr, McCabe, Holder , all on the watch." I suspect that you did so without realizing that with the exception of Holder, they are all Republican!! Keep voting blindly though!

I like Waters, she is the one elected official who doesn't hold her tongue. Pelosi has served her purpose long ago, time to move on from her in favor of a new generation of leaders, Shumer is feckless, never much of a senator, and when he did speak, the words had no substance. I'm a firm believer in term limits. They all should have a fixed time to do what they were sent there to do. Once done or an evaluation that shows that they have failed, and OUT they go!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you believe that there's just the one man involved. Clearly there's complicity with a spineless congress. Ryan is a joke as both a public official and a man, McConnell will constantly resale his soul for the right price. So, let me ask you, and don't dodge with that foolishness concerning it happens all of the time and we do it too nonsense.

Consider Russian cyber interference in our elections and answer since we know that it's true, what's being done about it?

So, you believe that it's impossible for one man to assume full power in this country, history will tell you that if it's happened elsewhere in places where they believed it also impossible, what makes you so sure that it can't, I believe you said, "impossible" happen here?

Well, a dictator as some of you claim, is one man.

Please...the Democratic Party is the party of silencing the opposition.

More is being done today than under Obama where it was going on.

Show me where in history under our same circumstance.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nov. 25, 2016 WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Notice anything? First the date, at the time the intelligence community had not concluded as they have that Russia actually did hack and influenced the election's outcome. Why do you want to blame someone for something that they couldn't possibly know at the time? Trump for all of his self centered imbecilic rants, about "no collusion" has yet to deny that the hacking didn't happen.

I like Waters, she is the one elected official who doesn't hold her tongue, Pelosi has served her purpose long ago, time to move on from her in favor of a new generation of leaders, Shumer is feckless, never much of a senator, and when he did speak, the words had no substance. I'm a firm believer in term limits. They all should have a fixed time to do what they were sent there to do. Once done or an evaluation that shows that they have failed, and OUT they go!

then why the charade ? and no not a one is republican all are obama / HRC supporters

and no they are not ancient , in fact we just got the newer ones . how do i know ? i am an election certifier in MI .

Status
Not open for further replies.