• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-Season / 2018 Predictions

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated: Tracking the Packers' major roster moves ahead of the 2018 season

The Packers have now spent their last two 1st RD picks and last two 2nd RD picks on their defensive secondary........Along with signing CB Travon Williams to a 2 YR 10 MIL contract, who still has plenty gas left in the tank - I think we are going to see these investments pay off this season.
Better coverage in the defensive backfield will lead to more QB pressures and sacks for the Packers front 7.

The off-season signing of Muhammad Wilkerson will be a big help.....Good run stopper and is a power guy who collapses the pocket and can disrupt an offense.

Signing Jimmy Graham was huge...........He is a 6'7 265lb guy who is still fast enough to line up outside the numbers......Not only is he a red zone threat but will be a clutch 3rd down target for Rodgers.

I think our 3rd RD pick Oren Burks who we traded up to get will contribute immediately.....He is a 230LB guy who runs a 4.5 40..........He will be great in coverage and sideline to sideline......

I like our RB's coming into the season........While they didnt have a lot of huge rushing games, they AVG 4.5 YDS per carry which ranked 3rd in the NFL........They can run the ball very effectively when they do run the ball....

I think if the Packers stay away from major injuries, we win 10-11 games an make a deep run into the playoffs.

What do you guys think?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have confidence the Packers are one of the top six teams in the NFC. That said, there's a lot of change on this team this year at all levels of the organization and it will be interesting to see how things take shape.

I'm concerned about the depth of the entire offensive line.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concerns are lack of depth at o line and olb. Other than that let's get this shit started!!