• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

oconnell on smith

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice info there dad, thanks for the post.

i think i read it here, but maybe it was somewhere else...that Alex was called a "coward" qb.

man..what a bunch of onsies, cry like a baby when you take their binky, can't let it go, and accept the truth kind of shit is that right?

httr my brother.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice info there dad, thanks for the post.

i think i read it here, but maybe it was somewhere else...that Alex was called a "coward" qb.

man..what a bunch of onsies, cry like a baby when you take their binky, can't let it go, and accept the truth kind of shit is that right?

httr my brother.

Itzy Bitzy Brainy...it has been a while since you tried, and failed, to insult me. We will see if AS plays like a coward this season, won’t we? For your sake, I hope he plays well. I would hate to see you off yourself.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok now we are out of the smack talk thread , stop with the insults guys . go to the smack talk thread and hammer away :suds:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Itzy Bitzy Brainy...it has been a while since you tried, and failed, to insult me. We will see if AS plays like a coward this season, won’t we? For your sake, I hope he plays well. I would hate to see you off yourself.

All true Redskins fans hope AS plays well. Fans who are transgenflfans...well, they have two teams...because they don't know who they really are.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true Redskins fans hope AS plays well. Fans who are transgenflfans...well, they have two teams...because they don't know who they really are.

I actually hope he plays well. I expect him to be a let down. If I am wrong, great, I enjoy the team’s success. If you are wrong with all the stupid shit you have said, you have nothing to fall back on.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope he plays well. I expect him to be a let down. If I am wrong, great, I enjoy the team’s success. If you are wrong with all the stupid shit you have said, you have nothing to fall back on.

"stupid shit" gk?

just off the top of my head...it wasn't me who said skins would win "3 games with AS". it wasn't me who called AS a "coward". it wasn't me who said AS was the "only qb to not throw a td to a wr" last season. that would be all you...with all the "stupid shit".

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"stupid shit" gk?

just off the top of my head...it wasn't me who said skins would win "3 games with AS". it wasn't me who called AS a "coward". it wasn't me who said AS was the "only qb to not throw a td to a wr" last season. that would be all you...with all the "stupid shit".

Hold on...

I did say AS would win three games with the roster at that moment because we hadn’t had a draft.

I have said we would win 6 now, because of a kick ass draft.

I did call AS a coward.

I never said AS didn’t throw a TD to a WR last season...I said in a season. I have already said he had a great season last year and said he should have been in the top 100.

So yes...you are a stupid shit if you did not think I knew he threw a TD to a WR but posted the stats of Tyreek Hill, a WR.