• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oakland Raiders Ongoing Thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the NFL is just as shady as Brady!! The cheating is unreal!! Hey Roger Goodell?? Since you AND THE PATS CHEATED the RAIDERS in the TUCK GAME!! I think the right thing to do now, is give the RAIDERS their NEW stadium!! And Raider Fan wants the BEST Stadium money can buy!! The Truth always WINS in the END don't it??
It's time to do the RIGHT THING!! The game we love is being ruined!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let the 9ers wriggle off to the East Bay, and I don't believe Oakland has the deep pockets to finance anything publicly,despite the obvious obsolescence of th OC.

There aren't many scenarios that don't involve the team heading south, heck why not move to Diego while the Chargers weasel into LA?

Seriously though, it is already Facebook documented that the Raider fanbase is centered at the grapevine, south to north LA,
The deep pockets are there, they can build a private stadium and everyone but Oakland are fans are happy.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let the 9ers wriggle off to the East Bay, and I don't believe Oakland has the deep pockets to finance anything publicly,despite the obvious obsolescence of th OC.

There aren't many scenarios that don't involve the team heading south, heck why not move to Diego while the Chargers weasel into LA?

Seriously though, it is already Facebook documented that the Raider fanbase is centered at the grapevine, south to north LA,
The deep pockets are there, they can build a private stadium and everyone but Oakland are fans are happy.
Alot of movement on that front FlaRaider.. LA could happen man.. I prefer they stay in Oakland, cuz that's the home of the Silver and Black, but it is what it is.. The Raiders would be the Kings of SoCal if they move there for sure!!
Diego does not sound good at all bro, yuck.. Sweet place though!! Land of the pretty people lol..
Oakland Raiders or LA Raiders cuz we own them both!! California Love either way..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of movement on that front FlaRaider.. LA could happen man.. I prefer they stay in Oakland, cuz that's the home of the Silver and Black, but it is what it is.. The Raiders would be the Kings of SoCal if they move there for sure!!
Diego does not sound good at all bro, yuck.. Sweet place though!! Land of the pretty people lol..
Oakland Raiders or LA Raiders cuz we own them both!! California Love either way..

I hear you bro, Oakland ain't Disneyland, it's a tough working class town, the kind of place the Raiders should personify, and back in the day that's how we rolled.

Oakland and the Raiders need a big dog to step up and bankroll a new home, keep the team in Oakland.

But, the pussyfication of America just keeps rolling along, and the politics of California lead the way, the financial situation of the state of my birth is one of fiscal disaster, only New Jersey and some other bums trail, so broke can't even pay attention. That is for another forum however.

Sad Diego does have the best weather on the planet though...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you bro, Oakland ain't Disneyland, it's a tough working class town, the kind of place the Raiders should personify, and back in the day that's how we rolled.

Oakland and the Raiders need a big dog to step up and bankroll a new home, keep the team in Oakland.

But, the pussyfication of America just keeps rolling along, and the politics of California lead the way, the financial situation of the state of my birth is one of fiscal disaster, only New Jersey and some other bums trail, so broke can't even pay attention. That is for another forum however.

Sad Diego does have the best weather on the planet though...
Yeah man, I too from Cali, so I know the ins and outs as well.. It's all BS bro!! But I believe Mark will get his pad in Cali for sure.. Let's wait it out.. Oh Diego has more then that bro,a lot more.. Smile..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlaRaider wants the RAIDERS to move to LA, and get some of that LA shine..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chick that's doing SC right now is way good looking!! A female lion!! Grrrr..

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoying the warm afterglow of a Raider victory.

Derek Carr with a game winning late drive.

Awesome.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was living in L.A. when the Raiders won the SB.

Good times.
I bet Dolemite.. The good news for FlaRaider is?? Chucky said the RAIDERS to LA is a done deal.. Take that for what it's worth.. But then again, Chucky is pretty connected to the power people so maybe he's right??
I would be good with LA RAIDERS.. But i prefer Oakland!! But Hey?? Im down for whatever..

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer LA Raiders. Raiders are the only Oakland team I root for, personally.

Nice win, first time 2 players had 100 yards receiving for Oakland since 2011 when Moore and DHB did it.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer LA Raiders. Raiders are the only Oakland team I root for, personally.

Nice win, first time 2 players had 100 yards receiving for Oakland since 2011 when Moore and DHB did it.
That's pretty crazy when you think about, the last time we had 2 100 yard WRs.. It just goes to show, we been rebuilding for awhile.. But now we got Amari Cooper and Texas Tech Crabtree!! Those two can put a show on any given Sunday..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT.. Man, the BABE from First Take is Beautiful!! She paints that Silver and Black on her Silky Smooth body, my goodness!! Fantasy Girl for sure!! Wink wink..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is playing really well so far and has legit weapons in Coop and Crabtree at WR and Murray is a potential beast at RB. We should be 3-1 after the Bears game but that's when the schedule really gets difficult.

Big Ben will miss the Raider game most likely.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland has agreed to an extension with Crabtree.