• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Northern Illinois @ Nebraska 7pm (CT) FS1

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said this before but I love how JoJo Domann plays

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska used three different place kickers.

First String Barrett Pickering has not played this year due to injury not on roster
Second String Dylan Jorgenson gets hurt against Colorado not on roster

Who kicked in the game

Third String is the Punter Isaac Armstrong can sort of kick field goals but had extra points blocked
Fourth String Punter William Pryzstup made no points but handled kick off duties. he is 6'4" and weighs 250 lbs
Fifth String Safety Lane mcCallum yes, a safety scored three points

I need to go back and watch but it seemed to me like the line didn’t do our makeshift kickers any favors last night

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got home at 11:00 last night after the reception. I had set to record the game. Fucking iowa game took up more recording time than the Nebraska game did.

My sister is getting married this Saturday. I have informed her that I will not be attending her reception.

Fucking inconsiderate people.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got home at 11:00 last night after the reception. I had set to record the game. Fucking iowa game took up more recording time than the Nebraska game did.

My sister is getting married this Saturday. I have informed her that I will not be attending her reception.

Yeah. They moved the Nebraska game to FOX Business channel until the Iowa game was over. Not a thing you could have done there.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have kept my ass at home....
I know the feeling, i wish i coulda gone to the game but i had a Funeral Friday down in Lincoln and i was spent tired and just ready to relax.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom I own a couple of business and do a lot of my work on the weekends when nobody is around and I can get about five days work in two days. So I had the game recorded and low and behold the fucking Iowa and Iowa St game was on it. The fucking cylcones couldn't even atleast win that game. One more reason to hate Iowa this year. By the way Iowa Go Fuck yourself.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My youngest brother officiated my sons wedding yesterday. When he got to the vows, he asked the bride "... And do you promise to never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever schedule another important event on a Nebraska Football GameDay?"

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My youngest brother officiated my sons wedding yesterday. When he got to the vows, he asked the bride "... And do you promise to never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever schedule another important event on a Nebraska Football GameDay?"

Did she say yes? She better of fucking said yes.

I was engaged once never got married thank you Jesus. She wanted a fall wedding I told her August or after the Superbowl. No wedding during the football season and hunting season. That's one of the many reason I never got hitched to her.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to go back and watch but it seemed to me like the line didn’t do our makeshift kickers any favors last night

I rewatched the game.

Cameron Jurgens did not have a good first half. He was better in the third quarter.

In the first half, he is constantly pushed backwards. Missed a few blocks. One time, he is completely thrown out of the play and is on the ground while NIU just pushes back the oline.

In the second half, he pushed forward, held his blocks, much better IMHO.