• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non-Mariners/Ex-Mariners News

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't going to post on another thread and was too lazy to start a new one the other day, but went ahead and started one today.

Angels signed Ackley to a minor league deal on Monday. The guy is still chasing the dream.

Hultzen signed with the Cubs a week or so back on a minor league deal. Another dream chaser.

Good luck to both.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
divish constantly tweets about ex-mariners

and it's always more interesting than the shitty team that is the m's

every fucking time

stop watching root nw. watching them is what allows the new idiot owners and CEO to keep raking in the bucks without a care for putting together a team more useful than a warm bucket of spit.

get mlb tv or mlb extra innings, and be amazed at the passion of teams and fans of franchises that know what the fuck they're doing. i've watched the astros for a whole 9 days, and already, it's clear that they're baseball fans who understand the game...well, except that they boo opposing pitchers for throwing to 1st a little too much.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't going to post on another thread and was too lazy to start a new one the other day, but went ahead and started one today.

Angels signed Ackley to a mias nor league deal on Monday. The guy is still chasing the dream.

Hultzen signed with the Cubs a week or so back on a minor league deal. Another dream chaser.

Good luck to both.
eppler seems to know what he's doing. he's done well for the halos since diptoo left.

and for hoyer and the cubs, it's a low risk high reward signing with hultzen, so good for them. the odds of both franchises contending before the m's? 99.9999999999%

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ex Mariners.

Gallardo gave up 6 runs in relief for the Reds while getting one out

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Angels signed Ackley to a minor league deal on Monday. The guy is still chasing the dream.

Good luck to both.

and lewis has not been there ...almost the whole time..seems like hultzen right now

gallardo should=AAA mexico

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck to both.
I guess it's nice to hear about ex M's who are floundering or doing shitty somewhere else. I would bet there are more guys out there who we traded or unloaded that are doing better than average in their careers almost immediately after leaving the M's port-a-potty shit hole organization.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mariners could not trade lewis if they wanted too.. until he is injury free ++ some time+++good stats
or hultzen either....uuuuuuufffff that hurts

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is non Mariners. But man brutal

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is non Mariners. But man brutal

I heard they won on a popup but that was the first I saw of it. Crazy!!! Freaking Astros luck...not that we have to worry about them.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they won on a popup but that was the first I saw of it. Crazy!!! Freaking Astros luck...not that we have to worry about them.

Haha. The two players closest to the ball, the pitcher and catcher both just stand there and point at it while the first baseman has to sprint in and obviously has no clue where the ball actually is. I'd expect the M's to lose a game like that, but the Padres are kinda like the NL version of the M's.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mike montgomery...having nice career at cubs=vogey

luiz gohara...10 day dl...last years stats..rookie =1-3..4.91era in the trade(possibly the worst trade ever) that lead to malix smith(tb=cf =dyson(arizona) only better)and yarbough(bul pen..tb)==drew smyly=cubs tj.....mariners==000000.00

brandon morrow=cubs closer=2006 mariners 1st round
jones,trumbo,tillman= baltimore..all doing ok trumbo on dl...ill trade them romine for relief..lol
morrison (twinns) we saw...TY logan.(for that Strike out).lol
brad miller(M's 2 round2011)=Tb=(nate carns ,boog powell)doing..ok

that is just.. some.. you guys can prob think of more...lol

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok heres one for you bloodhounds ....

One of my personal fav Ms players from about 5 yrs ago was Carter Capps.

For those who may need a few reminders, he was the big tall blonde hair kid RH pitcher for us out of the bullpen who threw 98-99MPH with a really bizarre sidearm whip snappy strange arm release delivery.

For some reason i gravitated to this guy and thought he could be refined into a quality reliever if a pitching coach could corral his wildness and harness his control issues. Sadly we traded him to the Florida marlins 4-5 yrs ago and last I heard of him he had a serious arm or back injury or something.

Any news on him would be appreciated - thank you

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see san diego transaction off season..last i saw was in nov.2017==el paso AAA outrighted

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also nate karns..for dyson was not all that good of a trade...but one year after...trying to chase the dream of having a dyson type..they trade for gordon ...which i think is a good trade....lol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok heres one for you bloodhounds ....

One of my personal fav Ms players from about 5 yrs ago was Carter Capps.

For those who may need a few reminders, he was the big tall blonde hair kid RH pitcher for us out of the bullpen who threw 98-99MPH with a really bizarre sidearm whip snappy strange arm release delivery.

For some reason i gravitated to this guy and thought he could be refined into a quality reliever if a pitching coach could corral his wildness and harness his control issues. Sadly we traded him to the Florida marlins 4-5 yrs ago and last I heard of him he had a serious arm or back injury or something.

Any news on him would be appreciated - thank you

The Mariners guessed wrong on Capps. It was between him and Steven Pryor to take over for League.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some more guys
chris taylor=dodgers back up short stop

john hicks=back up catcher=detroit
leonys martin=cf=detroit
non mariner..but from mercer i...matthew boyd=detroit

tyler o'neill.AAA.mem.pcl 294 ave in 17 at bats 3hr..st louis..a good trade looks like

one and done last year.. tyler cloyd=miami =bull pen

boog powell..cf oak= the alonzo experiment=which gives us ichi-scrachy now...lolol
paul blackburn 60 day dl oak=montgomery to cubs for vogy and PB=trade for valencia

danny valencia..signed to minor league contract=baltimore

justin smoke and kendrys morales of coarse=toronto and not the least of those ..aj happ now there ace

carson smith set up guy for boston( out most of last year) and roenis elias(AAA pawtucket)for wade miley and jonathan aro=i think san diego..may check that
they did trade ..miley for miranda( about maybe same as elias) ..im good with that...lol

there is some rundown/where are they now...im done with that ...lol

Last edited:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3