• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THE BEAVERZ..."

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had home and away series with ASU and Colorado in the last decade. We also had a date with Oregon that got canceled, which was disappointing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would play there isn't some duck the PAC conspiracy with the SEC in fact Auburn has big problems getting quality BCS opponents I can't image they would turn any PAC offer down if schedules could be coordinated.

Now I can tell you that multiple B1G team have turned Auburn down over the years. Of course the B1G fans would say "play us in November when it's cold you can't hack it" when the truth is they back load their conference schedule and in fact can't play then. :noidea:

I actually agree with you that Auburn and most SEC teams would play PAC teams in home and homes if offered.

My post, while accurate, was mainly just to rattle your cage a little (especially the last line).:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one reason Bama doesn't go out west is recruiting purposes. The places we recruit big time are the places we play at and the games are neutral sites (Atlanta and Dallas). Its definitely not because Bama is scared to play any of the Pac teams, we just don't recruit out there much. And lets be honest, 01-02 Bama is way different than 2013 Bama.

You don't really think that has anything to do with it do you?

I definitely don't think 'Bama is afraid of anyone and no I don't think the SEC's record that I posted has anything to do with it.

WT and I have been posting together for several years and I was just rattling his cage a little.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a SECer try to recruit West Coast? More talent in the southeast/Texas than California.

You might want to watch a little more California high school football then. USC's run under Pete Carroll was accomplished with mainly California recruits. Several, if not most, PAC teams have more California kids than from their home states.