• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No surprise, Lavar Ball is a terrible person

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another example of why Papa Ball's a POS.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how I missed that thread, maybe because of all the Leonard talk.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't let her use her wheelchair in the house and berates her for being so slow in public.

His Mom has to leave the room she's so disgusted by his actions.

His Sons are a bunch of pussies.

I love my Dad.

But, I'd slit his fucking throat if he treated my Mom so disrespectfully and in public.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I completely understood the comment, but if it's his attempt at humor, yea, he's a POS.

But you don't know she could be a POS shit too.

She did marry HIM, so she knew what she was getting into.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't let her use her wheelchair in the house and berates her for being so slow in public.

His Mom has to leave the room she's so disgusted by his actions.

His Sons are a bunch of pussies.

I love my Dad.

But, I'd slit his fucking throat if he treated my Mom so disrespectfully and in public.

Yeah, even if this was somehow meant as a joke that shit ain't funny ...

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the "family man". My ass

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am with TLF.

Why do people take two seconds to pay attention to him?

His only claim to fame is a son who is good at basketball.

Basically, he is a never done nothing himself nobody clinging to the coat tails of his kid to try and be relevant.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I completely understood the comment, but if it's his attempt at humor, yea, he's a POS.

But you don't know she could be a POS shit too.

She did marry HIM, so she knew what she was getting into.
On more serious note, most women that are in an abusive relationship like that don' realize it and most of the time will defend the man. The man grooms the women to take abuse which increases over time and often convinces the battered women that it is their fault for not obeying the husband. I had to drive 2000 miles last year and take a can of pepper spray for one of my two sisters in Florida last year and it took me and my other sister three months to show her how she was at risk. SHE finally realized we were right when the dude flipped out and accepted the pepper spray. SMALL, EASY TO USE, NOT LETHAL, GIVES YOU THE TIME TO LEAVE WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING HURT and terminating the relationship entirely. IT is really tough

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add this even though I disagree with how LaVAR... Ball has handled it, when a person has had a majjor stroke, some people find the recovery process to be so difficult that they give up and never walk again. IT is possible that what appears to be abuse is Lavar's way of comvincing his wife that she can' give up and can do thiis. By taking away the wheel chair, she is forced to walk when she otherwise would stop walking together. I HAVE WITNESSED THIS SCENARIO SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS. Then wit my the walking he may be trying to use more tough love by convincing her to push here recovery. I had to learn from therapy experts how to press my mother to walk again when she nearly died and for the record, my mother's blood pressured dropped to Zero, then came back home on oxygen and hear mediocre. My mom .a complete recovery, came off the heart medicine and oxygen and lived another 6 years, so I do think it' possible that Ball is getting slammed by those who don' understand. I don' like the guy and don' want to like him. But it' a tough deal in this case. JUST ANOTHER PERSECTIVE

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add this even though I disagree with how LaVAR... Ball has handled it, when a person has had a majjor stroke, some people find the recovery process to be so difficult that they give up and never walk again. IT is possible that what appears to be abuse is Lavar's way of comvincing his wife that she can' give up and can do thiis. By taking away the wheel chair, she is forced to walk when she otherwise would stop walking together. I HAVE WITNESSED THIS SCENARIO SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS. Then wit my the walking he may be trying to use more tough love by convincing her to push here recovery. I had to learn from therapy experts how to press my mother to walk again when she nearly died and for the record, my mother's blood pressured dropped to Zero, then came back home on oxygen and hear mediocre. My mom .a complete recovery, came off the heart medicine and oxygen and lived another 6 years, so I do think it' possible that Ball is getting slammed by those who don' understand. I don' like the guy and don' want to like him. But it' a tough deal in this case. JUST ANOTHER PERSECTIVE

Good post.

Lavar Ball is clearly an asshole.

But, it is also possible that this behavior is just Lavar being an asshole, vs. Lavar being abusive. There is a big difference.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post.

Lavar Ball is clearly an asshole.

But, it is also possible that this behavior is just Lavar being an asshole, vs. Lavar being abusive. There is a big difference.
You might be right, but for some strange reason I have always thought of an abuser as an asshole, but you'e right a person can be an asshole without being an abuser. In this case he may be struggling with an extremely difficult situation that he doesn't really know about

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I had to quit working and take care of my Mom after she had a couple of strokes.

There were times when I felt like a complete asshole because I had to "make" her do something that she didn't want to do, but I knew it was in her best interest as far as her recovery.

Never went the apparent Lavar route of actually yelling at her, but I had to be pretty insistent and even stern at times.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had to quit working and take care of my Mom after she had a couple of strokes.

There were times when I felt like a complete asshole because I had to "make" her do something that she didn't want to do, but I knew it was in her best interest as far as her recovery.

Never went the apparent Lavar route of actually yelling at her, but I had to be pretty insistent and even stern at times.
You learn as you go. Mine was really hard of hearing, so most people would believe I was yelling at her. Then after saying it so loud I was yelling and hurt my voice, she would ask me what I said and I was like :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You learn as you go. Mine was really hard of hearing, so most people would believe I was yelling at her. Then after saying it so loud I was yelling and hurt my voice, she would ask me what I said and I was like :L

I was fortunate. My Mom's hearing didn't get too bad.

A friend of mine had to take care of his 95 year old grandma who was very hard of hearing, but insisted she wasn't and that she didn't need a hearing aid (people just needed to quit mumbling. lol).

He has a loud voice anyway, but often had to yell just so she could hear him.

He said that a neighbor came over one time to see what was going on. They were going to call the police, but decided to check things out themselves first because from what they had seen, he was always very gentle with her. Plus, it's not like he was cussing her out or anything.

So, they come over, he invites them in to visit for a bit so they could see for themselves. After about 2 minutes of talking with her, they realized how bad her hearing was. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Levar is a twat.

But this kinda thing is something I expect from gossip tabloids.

Do people here really give a damn what an NBA players father does?