• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No MVP or Cy Young 3rd Place : Nos vs Sushi

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what's your point? I don't consider a guy that shows up for a month and takes a few classes "trained". And I was a Pro and have trained for 25 years, so yes, a guy that walks on off the street is not putting me down. On the flip, if I go against younger guys that are still legit Pro fighters, Im getting my ass whipped...just like any late 40's former athlete would.
I can settle this debate easy Bro. I'll send you a list of schools from Dallas to Houston to Monroe that host open sparring sessions every Saturday for anyone who wants to go and signs the waiver. There are usually 30-40 guys doing nothing but fighting. They'll let you go no gloves, as long as you sign that waiver. It'll put your mind at ease real quick my friend. I don't participate in those anymore...too old....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Kimbo had a ton of no holds barred fights that were basically amateur mma. Then he beat 5 hand picked tin cans. That's not what you were talking about. You were talking about yourself Bro. And since I know for a fact that you are my age, I feel pretty certain you aren't beating down legit mma guys lol. No one is saying you aren't a tough dude and can take care of yourself, but there's a big difference in that and saying training doesn't matter

I used myself as an example at first but then it became MMA vs street fighter and I wasn't part of the equation anymore, I would get my ass beat now, after one minute of fighting I would need to lay down and take a nap. You simply made a blanket statement that I just posted above saying it would be a joke a trained fighter beats a street fighter everytime, that's simply not true.

Kimbo was a street fighter, he simply beat the fuck out of guys wasn't a bunch of kicks involved in those fights. Fact remains if they were hand picked or not they were trained MMA guys who lost to a street fighter.

Also, I never said training doesn't matter.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what's your point? I don't consider a guy that shows up for a month and takes a few classes "trained". And I was a Pro and have trained for 25 years, so yes, a guy that walks on off the street is not putting me down. On the flip, if I go against younger guys that are still legit Pro fighters, Im getting my ass whipped...just like any late 40's former athlete would.
I can settle this debate easy Bro. I'll send you a list of schools from Dallas to Houston to Monroe that host open sparring sessions every Saturday for anyone who wants to go and signs the waiver. There are usually 30-40 guys doing nothing but fighting. They'll let you go no gloves, as long as you sign that waiver. It'll put your mind at ease real quick my friend. I don't participate in those anymore...too old....

Again, losing sight of the original conversation, this is not about me, now you changed from anyone who trains can beat a street fighter to what? Anyone who trains for a certain amount of time? I think it's time to move on...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my dad's been dead for over 30 years so I bet you're right... lolzzz

This was not for your dad specifically, I am calling out all dads everywhere.

I assume he is bored with retirement and could use some excitement via random people looking for a fight

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeatmebr0.jpg

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71