• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No MVP, OPOY or DPOY 72-07 Play-In Game : T-Roy vs Cracker

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jmo I think if UK keeps Moss he wins this. I know, I know...it’s one player but it really opens up his offense.

I got Ritz in a close one
You're 100% right about Moss, but I've won with him more than once, kinda boring just saying I have Moss so I win lol

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Ritzy

Thank you sir. I felt you should have kept your wide receivers and you would have been very difficult to beat. You improve your defense and felt you and I have 2 of the best defenses.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir. I felt you should have kept your wide receivers and you would have been very difficult to beat. You improve your defense and felt you and I have 2 of the best defenses.
Yeah, in a real game, defense and what is without a doubt the best OL would be tough to beat. In a mock, Moss and TO win the bucks. In the real world, Moss, TO, Megaton, Julio, Beckham, CC...they've all combined to win as many rings as I have lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in a real game, defense and what is without a doubt the best OL would be tough to beat. In a mock, Moss and TO win the bucks. In the real world, Moss, TO, Megaton, Julio, Beckham, CC...they've all combined to win as many rings as I have lol

Shhhh I have Moss now! lolzzz

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always been my point when receivers dominate these drafts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're 100% right about Moss, but I've won with him more than once, kinda boring just saying I have Moss so I win lol

Hey a win is a win but I hear ya. I was just surprised you traded TO and Moss. You got some damn good pieces but man before those trades I had your team up there. It’s fun making trades so I don’t blame ya

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This brings up a good discussion, WR’s are valuable but WAY TOO valuable. Elite WR’s are definitely huge difference makers though just not to the point where they win you games in these mocks. Just sayin

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This brings up a good discussion, WR’s are valuable but WAY TOO valuable. Elite WR’s are definitely huge difference makers though just not to the point where they win you games in these mocks. Just sayin

I'm a little split on this because while true the receivers Troy mentioned ain't won shit but the other side of that is they never played on a super team like the ones we build, when every position on your team is filled with one of the best players of their generation that makes top receivers and quarterbacks much more crucial to the success of the team. If you have hall of famers all over both teams in a quarterfinal game but one team has Moss, Harrison and Fitz and the other team has Rod Smith, Art Monk & Tim Brown, while the second team has really good receivers obviously that's still a huge advantage to the first team.

I agree receivers should not always be the deciding factor but when everything else is pretty close a great set of receivers can be the deciding factor more so than say a top set of linebackers. Also, we all have seen where it's not a set of receivers that wins its a great secondary or an amazing defensive line that people mention when voting, I think people just talk about receivers more.

In real life yeah no question a good defense, solid quarterback and a good offensive line get it done but this ain't real life...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little split on this because while true the receivers Troy mentioned ain't won shit but the other side of that is they never played on a super team like the ones we build, when every position on your team is filled with one of the best players of their generation that makes top receivers and quarterbacks much more crucial to the success of the team. If you have hall of famers all over both teams in a quarterfinal game but one team has Moss, Harrison and Fitz and the other team has Rod Smith, Art Monk & Tim Brown, while the second team has really good receivers obviously that's still a huge advantage to the first team.

I agree receivers should not always be the deciding factor but when everything else is pretty close a great set of receivers can be the deciding factor more so than say a top set of linebackers. Also, we all have seen where it's not a set of receivers that wins its a great secondary or an amazing defensive line that people mention when voting, I think people just talk about receivers more.

In real life yeah no question a good defense, solid quarterback and a good offensive line get it done but this ain't real life...
The flip side to me...take a look at my OL. With that OL, plus Lynch following Moose, it's going to make my very good receivers downright great, because there's no way you can play two deep safeties, none. Eh, is what it is, I've won with Moss, not gonna bitch when I lose after trading him

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flip side to me...take a look at my OL. With that OL, plus Lynch following Moose, it's going to make my very good receivers downright great, because there's no way you can play two deep safeties, none. Eh, is what it is, I've won with Moss, not gonna bitch when I lose after trading him

That in no way was meant as a slight to your team... I voted for you, lolzzz I be speaking in general...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That in no way was meant as a slight to your team... I voted for you, lolzzz I be speaking in general...
Oh I know Bro, and I agree with part of what you said. To me, how Moss makes a team undefendable is if they have a great TE or underneath receiver. That much was proven when he went to NE and they went 18-1. But in their loss to the Giants, the Giants pass rush did kill them, but a bigger factor was no running game for the Pats. If you add a between the tackles runner to go with underneath weapons, Moss makes the team, because you have to keep a safety over the top on him always

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if the WR core is that lopsided then that makes sense. Defensive line doesn’t seem to matter as much as it should, for the most part, in these mocks imo