• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Kirk Cousins

Purple Haze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins has recently let it be known that Minnesota is one of his top places he would like to play this upcoming season. I hope the God the Vikings don’t sign him. I am not a fan of him st all. He doesn’t throw the ball down the field, everything is a dump off. Watch him play, 3rd and 10 and he routinely throws a five yard pass. All the guy cares about his competition percentage. He will be a step back from Keenum or Bradford and his salary will cripple the Vikings cap.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is going to get paid (my best guess is MIN or NYJ)...DEN obviously is the other, but Elway has to move money and assets to make it happen.

Cousins is a shorter Matt Ryan with less talent around him. Matt did play well in a some big games and kinda shedded the "can't win big games" label.

Cousins still has to prove that and that's the big problem with ponying up $30 mil per for him. He's good, but he needs good weapons yet he costs too much to afford good weapons.
I think MIN is a good landing spot for him but with a lot of young talent coming up for FA in '19...unless you draft depth extremely well, the window is not going to be open as long as you think.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I was a no on Cousins until I heard his stats as a starter for the last 3 seasons.
Now I'm a yes, let's sign him. He's a top 5 qb in almost every catagory the last 3 seasons, top 3 in a few.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors say they've agreed on a contract.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well we won't know for sure until tuesday, but I'm all for it.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I absolutely correct about Cousins or what?

Don't bother hoping for anyone to eat crow on this circle jerk of a forum, it never happens. It's just a small handful of long-timers fisting each other every few days and insulting anyone who isn't an official memeber of their circle jerk club for disagreeing with them. Also, you look pretty stupid when you post here strictly during the off-season, vanish and then return to talk chit right after their season ends.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother hoping for anyone to eat crow on this circle jerk of a forum, it never happens. It's just a small handful of long-timers fisting each other every few days and insulting anyone who isn't an official memeber of their circle jerk club for disagreeing with them. Also, you look pretty stupid when you post here strictly during the off-season, vanish and then return to talk chit right after their season ends.

@Nosferatu and @fknhippie enjoy fisting each other, though.... who are you to judge?

:laugh:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a small handful of long-timers fisting each other every few days and insulting anyone who isn't an official memeber of their circle jerk club for disagreeing with them.

How many other people you see saying we insult them? We only insult the morons, so if you feel you're being insulted what do you think that means?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many other people you see saying we insult them? We only insult the morons, so if you feel you're being insulted what do you think that means?

Lol man you sure are quick to get personal. Sometimes I'm not sure how serious you are on these boards, but FWIW, 90% of what I post here is just shit talking.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you leaving yourself out hunny darlin'?

He's very generous and puts the needs of his partners above his own when it comes to his fisting and jerking habits. Give him some credit for that.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol man you sure are quick to get personal. Sometimes I'm not sure how serious you are on these boards, but FWIW, 90% of what I post here is just shit talking.

I know that but when you say the same thing multiple times it seems less like a joke.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very generous and puts the needs of his partners above his own when it comes to his fisting and jerking habits. Give him some credit for that.

Nah, he's a selfish bastard!

Purple Haze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmer needs to be fired. His record vs teams with winning records is bad. He doesn’t pay attention to detail. Dan Bailey blow and needs to go also. He has missEd three kicks so far today. They drafted Carlson a couple of years ago and gave up on him way too early. ((That was an over reaction of Zimmer keeping Walsh way too long.) Low and behold Carlson goes to the Raiders and they take a step out of his approach and he has become one of the best kickers in the league. Zimmer son needs to go also. He has been fired from the Saints, Cowboys, and Bengals. His reward Is to catch with his father and be co defensive coordinator. A position he doesn’t deserve. Zimmer is a soft coach. Db’s went rogue on him a couple of years ago and disregarded game plan during game and Zimmer did nothing. Offensive coordinator a couple of years ago disregarded game plan and threw almost every down and Zimmer did not address for weeks. Captain check down is awful also, no heart or leadership ability. Totally overpaid and not a winner.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmer needs to be fired. His record vs teams with winning records is bad. He doesn’t pay attention to detail. Dan Bailey blow and needs to go also. He has missEd three kicks so far today. They drafted Carlson a couple of years ago and gave up on him way too early. ((That was an over reaction of Zimmer keeping Walsh way too long.) Low and behold Carlson goes to the Raiders and they take a step out of his approach and he has become one of the best kickers in the league. Zimmer son needs to go also. He has been fired from the Saints, Cowboys, and Bengals. His reward Is to catch with his father and be co defensive coordinator. A position he doesn’t deserve. Zimmer is a soft coach. Db’s went rogue on him a couple of years ago and disregarded game plan during game and Zimmer did nothing. Offensive coordinator a couple of years ago disregarded game plan and threw almost every down and Zimmer did not address for weeks. Captain check down is awful also, no heart or leadership ability. Totally overpaid and not a winner.

don't sugar coat it, give it to us straight:D