• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Country for Old Men (2007)

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched this movie again last night for the first time in awhile. Man, is it fucking good. I put it on around 10 PM, thought I would fall asleep while watching it, nope, forgot just how intense this movie was and how suspensful it is! Stayed up watched the whole thing and i dont think I moved much.

Just a great movie that doesnt use much..hardly any music, not much dialogue. Coen brothers make great movies, but this IMO, is their best one ever.

Javier Bardem is the ultimate badass villain.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anton1.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you are a big fan what was your take on TLJ's speech at the end?

Well the entire movie has so many symbalic meanings, but I thought his speech at the end was pretty damn meaningful. I remember seeing the movie in the theatre and being a little upset that the movie ended that way, but then I immediatley read up on the movie and story when i got home that I started piecing things together, because let's be honest, the first time you see that movie it's hard to figure out everything as it moves along. It requires some thinking and even research (which in my mind makes a great movie) But this second time around watching it, I really paid attention to his speech at the end adn I thought it was great on how it made the movie come full circle, his dream sort of tied the entire movies plot and storyline together. The second time around when you really pay attention to it really makes sense, the first time however I was confused and also in overall shock at just how the movie ended.