• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Bowl Game for Will

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A program changer...

Why do you think this? What has he done for WVU that was so great? I am not a hater and he was a decent QB, but in all honesty I just don't buy into the "All he has done for the program" talk.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think this? What has he done for WVU that was so great? I am not a hater and he was a decent QB, but in all honesty I just don't buy into the "All he has done for the program" talk.

I think its bigger than a win or wins...This was the First Gatorade Player of the Year to come to Morgantown and if not for a couple of bad games...he may have won the Heisman..it proved to the masses its an offense you can thrive in....It's a field of dreams mentality in my mind...when and if Will gets drafted in the 1st or Second round...more will follow..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will was another in a line of great QBs to come to WVU. Reminded me most of Jake Kelchner. Transfer in had a couple of good years. Will could have used a pinch hitter like Kelchner had with Studstill to bail him out of the Iowa State game and the 2 nd half of okie State.

If Will were here for 4 years, or even 3, he could have gone down as the best QB ever at WVU.

Wish him the best in the NFL.