• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NLDS game 3 GT and lineup

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking shit what a game! Besides msg, who do you guys think was this game's mvp? It's got to be either Huff, Fontenot, Sanchez, Posey, or Brooks Conrad.

Realistically, if it were not for Conrad, we would have lost that game, but no matter, you can not give MVP to a player like that.

I would have to give it to Chez by default. Nothing against chez, he was total money, but his work was canceled out by Romo. That said, there isn't any other Giants who deserves it, so he wins.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, if only he knew how successful he was.

He's probably drooling on a double dose of thorazine in his cell right now. They don't let him watch Giants games live. Gets him too worked up.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Realistically, if it were not for Conrad, we would have lost that game, but no matter, you can not give MVP to a player like that.

I would have to give it to Chez by default. Nothing against chez, he was total money, but his work was canceled out by Romo. That said, there isn't any other Giants who deserves it, so he wins.

Is anybody else ready for Romo to be replaced by Casilla for the righty 8th inning guy?

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for Romo to become a stud closer on another team like Joe Nathan.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you all think we should thank Chez or Huff for this win, but I humbly submit you should all thank me.

You see, I had a full day with the kids today, Fleet Week in SF, a BBQ, the works. Couldn't really watch the game or post. And I forgot to wear my lucky Giants hat. So the Giants are cruising, not scoring, as expected, but a 1-0 lead and Chez is epic.

I get home in time to put on my hat, turn on the game, and watch Romo shit himself.

I turn off the TV in disgust and throw off my hat, not wanting to watch those braindead Confederate idiots desecrate Native Americans all night, and decide to just check the computer for updates...and the threads....and we start to make it work.

And we win.

You're welcome.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

You're overrated at best :D

I feel really bad for Conrad. He's going to have some problems.

If the Braves somehow pull it out he'll be ok, like Byun Hung Kim when he blew two late leads for the DBacks in 2001 but they won the series anyway.

If not, he's toast.

Giants got lucky Prado and Jones are hurt. Wagner too.

Yup, I'll take it though. Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes well, the bar, it eats you. I feel for the Braves, they're a classy organization and a good team. That said, a win is a win is a win.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you all think we should thank Chez or Huff for this win, but I humbly submit you should all thank me.

You see, I had a full day with the kids today, Fleet Week in SF, a BBQ, the works. Couldn't really watch the game or post. And I forgot to wear my lucky Giants hat. So the Giants are cruising, not scoring, as expected, but a 1-0 lead and Chez is epic.

I get home in time to put on my hat, turn on the game, and watch Romo shit himself.

I turn off the TV in disgust and throw off my hat, not wanting to watch those braindead Confederate idiots desecrate Native Americans all night, and decide to just check the computer for updates...and the threads....and we start to make it work.

And we win.

You're welcome.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

LOL. I feel guilty laughing at the this. Brilliant.

What's even more annoying about the Tomahawk Chop is that is generally done with such low energy...If you are going to be culturally insensitive, can't you at least bring some energy and zest to the exercise?

Yea, I had to will myself to watch the last three outs. Kind of like making myself watch my kids get their required shots at the doctor. It kills you to watch, but you gotta share the misery with them. You just gotta.

Still can't believe, with two strikes on Sanchez, the Giants found a way to win that game. Crazy.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically, if it were not for ROMO, THE SERIES WOULD BE OVER, but no matter, you can not give MVP to a player like that.

There, fixed it for ya, Cal.