• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs. Jaguars

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think?

I do. I think Cousins is pretty good, but a tad overrated, but gets a lot of hype because the Redskins almost never have anything decent at the qb position. I think Jimmy will be a bonafide all-pro before all is said and done, and won't be surprised if he one day leads a niner team to (and perhaps win) the superbowl.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. I think Cousins is pretty good, but a tad overrated, but gets a lot of hype because the Redskins almost never have anything decent at the qb position. I think Jimmy will be a bonafide all-pro before all is said and done, and won't be surprised if he one day leads a niner team to (and perhaps win) the superbowl.
I also heard the Raiders have talked to the Niners about sending Bowman back for a package centered around Foster.

What are your thoughts on that one?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard the Raiders have talked to the Niners about sending Bowman back for a package centered around Foster.

What are your thoughts on that one?

i wouldn't. granted, foster's sample size is small, but bowman is old and used up, not worth it IMO

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed that he took his que from Harbaugh.

I think so too. If you ever listened to Harbaugh's KNBR morning show when he was coach, those were painful to listen to. He was okay during the offseason or when the subject was not about football but he could turn really sour when the 49ers were being discussed.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too. If you ever listened to Harbaugh's KNBR morning show when he was coach, those were painful to listen to. He was okay during the offseason or when the subject was not about football but he could turn really sour when the 49ers were being discussed.
Yes. Its disappointing. The one thing I did not like about Harbaugh.