• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners Trad Kilgore To Miami

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus a 7th rounder for a 7th rounder. Very odd unless they are planning to pick up Pouncey or have the new guy move to Center.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami must have a higher 7th round pick otherwise they are sending a better asset to get rid of a guy they just signed which makes no sense.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the made a run at Pouncey would they trade Richberg

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weston Richburg is the Center, pure and simple. No need for Pouncey.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus a 7th rounder for a 7th rounder. Very odd unless they are planning to pick up Pouncey or have the new guy move to Center.
Not odd at all b/c Richburg was signed to start at center.

Some tweets out there that once we signed Richburg, we asked him to move to OG and Kilgore asked for a trade. So we traded him today before his bonus is due tomorrow. That means Miami is on the hook for his entire contract and the Niners just gained 5M in cap space.

We basically traded him to move up 4 spots in the 7th rd. We gave him away. Or rather, we traded Kilgore for 4 spots in the 7th and 5M in cap space.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Richburg is the starting center. Magnuson would be the backup unless they bring someone else in I would think

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some tweets out there that once we signed Richburg, we asked him to move to OG and Kilgore asked for a trade. So we traded him today before his bonus is due tomorrow. That means Miami is on the hook for his entire contract and the Niners just gained 5M in cap space.

We basically traded him to move up 4 spots in the 7th rd. We gave him away. Or rather, we traded Kilgore for 4 spots in the 7th and 5M in cap space.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Kilgore stay as a backup but not sad to see him go. He was a rated as a poor center most of the year by PFF and only Jimmy G's quick release improved his numbers. Someone pointed out to me if he was getting physically manhandled at center it will be even worse at guard

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good info

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weston Richburg is the Center, pure and simple. No need for Pouncey.

Agree, for that kind of Center money and length of contract, Richburg is the Center. Why go out and use more cap space - he won't be cheap - on Pouncy?

Now we need a back-up OG/C type and of those currently on the roster, yeah Magnuson is the closest. Because IMO Beadles is gone and doesn't make sense turning Tomlinson nor Garnett into Centers.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, for that kind of Center money and length of contract, Richburg is the Center. Why go out and use more cap space - he won't be cheap - on Pouncy?

Now we need a back-up OG/C type and of those currently on the roster, yeah Magnuson is the closest. Because IMO Beadles is gone and doesn't make sense turning Tomlinson nor Garnett into Centers.

Probably adding two or three Linemen in the draft. I think potentially three with two being interior guys and one tackle.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably adding two or three Linemen in the draft. I think potentially three with two being interior guys and one tackle.

definitely an OT looking to next year and beyond. We won't draft a TOP prospect unless it is at 9th, but draft a 3rd rounder to develop.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely an OT looking to next year and beyond. We won't draft a TOP prospect unless it is at 9th, but draft a 3rd rounder to develop.

Only top Linemen worth that pick is Nelson. If they trade back then I could easily see them taking an OT in the first round.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only top Linemen worth that pick is Nelson. If they trade back then I could easily see them taking an OT in the first round.

Yeah and is why i'd think we'll try a 3rd rounder and hope he develops? The odds are much lower than a 1st rounder, but we can't draft everything at 9th.

If we trade down and draft LT, i'd be more than fine with that. We all know OG is the need now, but OT is harder to fill. Since we don't expect to pick this high next draft, i have no problem drafting an LT.