• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice Job Thunder! ESPN give Thunder 1 in Ulitmate Fan

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN The Magazine ranks Thunder No. 1 in its Ultimate Standings | NewsOK.com

This was the magazine's 10th annual survey, and franchises are ranked in the following categories:

Bang for the buck (BNG): Wins during the past three years (regular season, plus postseason) per revenues directly from fans, adjusted for league schedules.

Fan relations (FRL): Openness and consideration toward fans by players, coaches and management.

Ownership (OWN): Honesty and loyalty to core players and local community.

Affordability (AFF): Prices of tickets, parking and concessions.

Stadium experience (STX): Quality of arena and game-day promotions as well as friendliness of environment.

Players (PLA): Effort on the field and likability off it.

Coaching (CCH): Strength of on-field leadership.

Title track (TTR): Championships already won or expected within the lifetime of current fans.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN The Magazine ranks Thunder No. 1 in its Ultimate Standings | NewsOK.com

This was the magazine's 10th annual survey, and franchises are ranked in the following categories:

Bang for the buck (BNG): Wins during the past three years (regular season, plus postseason) per revenues directly from fans, adjusted for league schedules.

Fan relations (FRL): Openness and consideration toward fans by players, coaches and management.

Ownership (OWN): Honesty and loyalty to core players and local community.

Affordability (AFF): Prices of tickets, parking and concessions.

Stadium experience (STX): Quality of arena and game-day promotions as well as friendliness of environment.

Players (PLA): Effort on the field and likability off it.

Coaching (CCH): Strength of on-field leadership.

Title track (TTR): Championships already won or expected within the lifetime of current fans.

I believe it. Your fans are awesome. I see them, then I see the Mavs fans and it just makes me shake my head.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC plays old man basketball

I grew up in So Cal watching the Lakers kick everyone's ass. Magic, Kareem, Silk Wilkes, Norm Nixon, the Coop A loop, heck they had Bob McAdoo coming off the bench. Scott, Worthy this team only got better.

They played the game the way it should be played. The passing was unbelievable & guess what they could actually shoot the ball.

JeremyLambert88

Real Name, No Gimmicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a new Thunder fan, I've been amazed at how the fans and players react to each other. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there are no other major sports teams in OKC, but Presti has put together a heck of a team from top to bottom and the fans have been supportive from the start.