• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice Game By The Lakers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this just in:

"Turnip Says"-that the Lakers are talentless, and they are incapable of defending. oh, and this sage opinion comes off the heels of 2 preseason games...

lol y'know, i think i might be onto a running theme for the Lakers boards from this trite, stunted, pathetic little butt monkey...

whatta you guys think of "Turnip Says"? might be interesting, ESPECIALLY if i can find a way to spice up his dull insights. hey, maybe he could come over and give his opinion on it...oh wait...:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, invites for Mr Troll to this page won't work but you can always go to his site and submit a thread if you miss all those days of headaches, CL67!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, invites for Mr Troll to this page won't work but you can always go to his site and submit a thread if you miss all those days of headaches, CL67!

lol, i was kidding about him coming over here. in fact, i'm guessing that if he continues his current course of paranoia, wild accusations, and flat-out trolling he'll be simply kicked off this site permanently. and darn won't we ALL miss him around here...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the chances are good he won't be around long because, as you stated, he is obsessed and paranoid and that is not a good mix!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this just in:

"Turnip Says"-that the Lakers are talentless, and they are incapable of defending. oh, and this sage opinion comes off the heels of 2 preseason games...

lol y'know, i think i might be onto a running theme for the Lakers boards from this trite, stunted, pathetic little butt monkey...

whatta you guys think of "Turnip Says"? might be interesting, ESPECIALLY if i can find a way to spice up his dull insights. hey, maybe he could come over and give his opinion on it...oh wait...:lol::lol:

What else would expect a wanker to say though?:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember everybody. DON'T post any positive things about the Lakers here. Turnip's STILL following everybody around and makes asinine comments about us being happy with positive results. and of course is still flat-out BUTTHURT that he can't troll this board and try to rub shit in our faces. in fact he STILL maintains he was kicked out of here "unfairly" because he called Retro a "yo-yo". this is one of the biggest losers to EVER post on a message board ANYWHERE...

The problem is he wasn't the worst - I would rather have seen Sman, Blackbeltshithead and a few others banned flat out from everything:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the chances are good he won't be around long because, as you stated, he is obsessed and paranoid and that is not a good mix!!

Sad thing is, obsessed and paranoid are his positive traits!!:lol: