• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Banner Time??

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its time we up date the banner...

Thoughts???
It wasn't hard to get a banner updated when Hammer ran the site. It could take a few weeks for him to get around to it, but he was willing to do those small and tedious changes. We had one of the vol brothers make this one and have hammer change it.

I have no idea if shaggy is willing to take that kind of time for smaller boards.

Honestly, I'm just happy not having one of the generic boards and really am not bothered that ours has players from our history on it. Just nice to fly the colors.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've needed a new banner for a long time. When I suggested it a couple years ago wiz had a similar, but different response. :D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Vol Bro's like making them, and in a kinda of" internet big brother " way the two owe me, I can check with them see if they are will to do up something and I can check with Shaggy if we can get it up....

Hell that's a lot of "check with me's"

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its time we up date the banner...

Thoughts???

It wasn't hard to get a banner updated when Hammer ran the site. It could take a few weeks for him to get around to it, but he was willing to do those small and tedious changes. We had one of the vol brothers make this one and have hammer change it.

I have no idea if shaggy is willing to take that kind of time for smaller boards.

Honestly, I'm just happy not having one of the generic boards and really am not bothered that ours has players from our history on it. Just nice to fly the colors.

We've needed a new banner for a long time. When I suggested it a couple years ago wiz had a similar, but different response. :D

I messaged @TheRobotDevil asking if he'd be able to do something for us. He is really good with this shit. If he has the time, I think he could put something together that would be awesome. I emphasized something that shows Husky Stadium and former legends. If he has the time to do it for us, I think whatever he does will last a while.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I messaged @TheRobotDevil asking if he'd be able to do something for us. He is really good with this shit. If he has the time, I think he could put something together that would be awesome. I emphasized something that shows Husky Stadium and former legends. If he has the time to do it for us, I think whatever he does will last a while.

WTF I'm not dead......My legend is alive and well!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking to him right now, and suggested a picture of Husky Stadium with Don James and Chris Petersen on both sides. Hope that's good.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let me know players,legend and things y'all want included.Should definitely have your stadium ion there.Hate saying it.But its definitely one of the top stadiums in all sports.Would like to catch a game at husky stadium one day

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this crazy bastard deserves a spot.

captain_husky.jpg

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James yes, Petersen maybe. Feel like if mr devil is gonna take the time to do this we should go with stuff we won't want updated ever again. We like to think petersen is here for the long haul, which is part of the james lore charm, but there's no way of knowing. For all we know that nike bastard is backing up a dump truck full of money no mortal could ever refuse right now. Has Petersen earned a spot in the hopefully unlikely scenario he bails in the next couple years?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James yes, Petersen maybe. Feel like if mr devil is gonna take the time to do this we should go with stuff we won't want updated ever again. We like to think petersen is here for the long haul, which is part of the james lore charm, but there's no way of knowing. For all we know that nike bastard is backing up a dump truck full of money no mortal could ever refuse right now. Has Petersen earned a spot in the hopefully unlikely scenario he bails in the next couple years?

q3iCWqE.gif

You drunk?

Bruh there is no way in hell Chris leaves, ( unless he get's and NFL itch)

Uncle Phil can throw all the money he wants at him but that's not Coach Pete's motto!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
q3iCWqE.gif

You drunk?

Bruh there is no way in hell Chris leaves, ( unless he get's and NFL itch)

Uncle Phil can throw all the money he wants at him but that's not Coach Pete's motto!
I know man. I'm just a little on edge after hearing neuheisel say it should be a concern in the back of our minds to softy yeaterday. I don't think he'd do it, but I've also found the media version of neuheisel to not be full of bullshit, so it freaked me out.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know man. I'm just a little on edge after hearing neuheisel say it should be a concern in the back of our minds to softy yeaterday. I don't think he'd do it, but I've also found the media version of neuheisel to not be full of bullshit, so it freaked me out.

Rick is talking out his ass for the simple fact he wants back into coaching, and wants UW back!

It's the Jim Mora approach and everyone knows it!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick is talking out his ass for the simple fact he wants back into coaching, and wants UW back!

It's the Jim Mora approach and everyone knows it!
That slick bastard.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for McNabb's banner girls.