• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NEVADA taking over the MWC in Mens Basketball

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this season that just means you're the tallest midget

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sad to see the MWC taking a dump this year. Guess it was a left over from last year.

With conference starting, its anyone's season...OK, except for SJSU =) They just suck

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sad to see the MWC taking a dump this year. Guess it was a left over from last year.

With conference starting, its anyone's season...OK, except for SJSU =) They just suck

Yes horrible series of events with San Diego State down again, UNLV is in a long recovery process after making an absolutely terrible hire and New Mexico is about to enter that process as well (they should have sooner), Utah State hasn't been the same for years. Us and Wyoming are in a transition right now

It's you guys this year, hopefully if this league can pick back up you guys will remain toward the top and we can get back to having 5 bids again

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great seeing the PACK take down SDSU finally!! It's been a long time since that has happened. Next up, UNM !!! Kick some Lobo ass !!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have to change this thread soon sir

Boise State is in the process of taking over the Mountain West in basketball!

Hey let me enjoy this while it lasts

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt my friend!! BSU is standing tall this season. Im looking forward to the match up with Boise State vs Nevada !!! Brings me back to the old WAC days...so many great games back then against BSU. Go Pack !!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt my friend!! BSU is standing tall this season. Im looking forward to the match up with Boise State vs Nevada !!! Brings me back to the old WAC days...so many great games back then against BSU. Go Pack !!
Hi buddy! Did you calm down yet?

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd LOVE to see Boise State and Nevada for the Championship!!! BUT, as much as i see Boise State as a top notch team, they have a couple BAD losses. I know those losses happen but a loss to the Charleston Cougars and Evansville...not sure about those. I do recognize the wins at Utah State and Vegas though...both tough places to win anytime!! St Marys kicked the Packs ass in CA to open the season though. I see St Marys as a Sweet 16 team as long as they win both games against Gonzaga...a tough challenge. Zaga is good but they always choke while dancing =)

Reno had tough loses against Iona in AK in the Championship game and against Fresno in Fresno. Both bad loses for the Pack!!

You have a test as well with SDSU @ home and FSU in dirty ass Fresno. Now, the Pack will be tested as well with 2 hard road games in New Mexico and then Wyoming. Both tough places.

The conference games have only begun and anyone can win it...kinda.

Dont be surprised to see Fresno State win the MWC Championship again. Solid ass team running at full speed now.

Go Pack !!!

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may want to temper that. Outside of Hutchison there's not a lot of talent on the team. So far Boise beat an average at best Utah State team by 3, a mediocre CSU team at home on a bank shot buzzer beating 3, and then what might be the shittiest team in the entire conference in UNLV.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4660501.jpg

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I had completely written that game off. Unreal comeback.
Yeah man. I was bummed out watching the 1st half. Had to listen to it in my truck on my way home after work and turned it on only to be bummed out still with 10 minutes to go them magic happened lol.

Craziest ending to a game ever in the MWC.

Pack is still chugging along now. Im telling ya...BSU and NEV for the title game in Vegas =)

Both make it to the big dance (As long as both stay on the same path)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to temper that. Outside of Hutchison there's not a lot of talent on the team. So far Boise beat an average at best Utah State team by 3, a mediocre CSU team at home on a bank shot buzzer beating 3, and then what might be the shittiest team in the entire conference in UNLV.

LOL sir, look at that post again

There's something hidden in it

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd LOVE to see Boise State and Nevada for the Championship!!! BUT, as much as i see Boise State as a top notch team, they have a couple BAD losses. I know those losses happen but a loss to the Charleston Cougars and Evansville...not sure about those. I do recognize the wins at Utah State and Vegas though...both tough places to win anytime!! St Marys kicked the Packs ass in CA to open the season though. I see St Marys as a Sweet 16 team as long as they win both games against Gonzaga...a tough challenge. Zaga is good but they always choke while dancing =)

Reno had tough loses against Iona in AK in the Championship game and against Fresno in Fresno. Both bad loses for the Pack!!

You have a test as well with SDSU @ home and FSU in dirty ass Fresno. Now, the Pack will be tested as well with 2 hard road games in New Mexico and then Wyoming. Both tough places.

The conference games have only begun and anyone can win it...kinda.

Dont be surprised to see Fresno State win the MWC Championship again. Solid ass team running at full speed now.

Go Pack !!!

We have to win the conference to get in the tournament no doubt

I'm going to enjoy this winning streak for all it's worth and hope we don't blow our load now

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to win the conference to get in the tournament no doubt

I'm going to enjoy this winning streak for all it's worth and hope we don't blow our load now

Lets hope both teams stay healthy! Still a lot of BB to play.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope both teams stay healthy! Still a lot of BB to play.

Agreed for the most part this is pretty much meaningless basketball at the moment

conference tournament really is the only part that's important this year

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss today @ Fresno. Dudes are playing scary ball in the Valley!! Dark horse again for the MWC title?