• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCIS and spin-offs (Los Angeles, New Orleans, Hawai'i, Sydney, Origins, Tony & Ziva)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny 4th wall drop in last night’s episode (Watching it now).

Parker (Gary Cole) had to fill out some TBS reports. He mistakenly called them TPS reports and the team looked confused and corrected him. He responded that he called them TPS reports because of old habits.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny 4th wall drop in last night’s episode (Watching it now).

Parker (Gary Cole) had to fill out some TBS reports. He mistakenly called them TPS reports and the team looked confused and corrected him. He responded that he called them TPS reports because of old habits.

I died at that scene

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think about the finale

knight is gone

She was a broken person who needed a spot after her team (mich like how Gibbs took Torres because he needed a team) and now she’s healthy again

But her leaving for this job fits her character and her “plan” with her father

He’s turning down one job was just bratty daughter behavior

They shouldn’t bring her back and this can just be more for a tortured jimmy character development and plot set up

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks

I literally searched this forum for ncis and this didn’t come up…..

Someone tell shaggy his search system sucks lol
I did a search and it popped right up. I suspect there was user error involved. You may want to check your logs for some I-D-10-T reports.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH DEAR GOD!!!! THIS IS SO DUMB!!!

Wilmer Valderrama Joins NCIS as Season 14 Series Regular

The actor, who just wrapped a five-episode arc on Grey’s Anatomy, will play a “once grounded NCIS field agent who accepted a deep cover assignment years ago and never resurfaced. Many agents don’t know he’s still on the job or that he’s even alive. Now, he’s back and his dedication to job and country has left him an unpredictable, charismatic loose cannon.”

"Wilmer Valderrama will be able to flex his dramatic, physical and comedic talents in this classic NCIS role," said executive producer Gary Glasberg. "Fans are going to see him like they've never seen him before. This is going to be fun. We're thrilled he's coming aboard."

why is this "going to be fun?"

Will always be Fez........

View attachment 128764

I can't take him seriously and his character sounds so dumb!

On the surface, I am not thrilled with Fez joining either. But remember that Mark Harmon was a bit a slapstick comedian early in his career as well. Now he is behind one of the greatest dramatic TV characters ever.

I shared concerned about fez in ncis

I will say it is better than I expected

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he actually was

Their casting department is elite

Even people I was skeptical of (like him and bishop) have worked really well and had chemistry

No one has been able to replace people without missing a beat like ncis

Even Gibbs

They didn’t try to make a new Gibbs, instead they went basically the exact opposite way to make it work

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching NCIS Los Angeles.

S1 starts off slow for something that is supposed to be working on "Bigger" problems than the original NCIS

2 and 3 are better and the chemistry with the team is really strong.

I think they could've gone even bigger in some instances. Lot of potential for multi-episode arcs.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

S1 starts off slow for something that is supposed to be working on "Bigger" problems than the original NCIS

I think they could've gone even bigger in some instances. Lot of potential for multi-episode arcs.
LA was always too light hearted for my tastes. Decent enough to watch to the end, and it still left me wanting more, which is hard to do for a show that lasted as long as it did. But I still wouldn’t list it on any “best“ lists.

New Orleans was awful. I finished it out of pure anger. I couldn’t finish even the pilot for Hawaii, and I never gave Sydney a chance.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed LA better than I did the original (and New Orleans was awful) because of the chemistry the cast had. I stopped watching I think around season 9 or so (same time as Criminal Minds) just because the plots all seemed to be very similar.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed LA better than I did the original (and New Orleans was awful) because of the chemistry the cast had. I stopped watching I think around season 9 or so (same time as Criminal Minds) just because the plots all seemed to be very similar.

I thought the original had better chemistry (especially the Tony/ziva/mcgee era)

But la also has strong chemistry for sure

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love NCIS,but cbs is running the ncis series into the ground.

It is amazing it has lasted this long

And rotating staff has helped

But yeah, how much longer can this go?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing it has lasted this long

And rotating staff has helped

But yeah, how much longer can this go?
it died a lot when Mark Harmon left.sean murray is the best reason to watch now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love NCIS,but cbs is running the ncis series into the ground.
I couldn’t stomach even 1 episode of Hawaii. The crap-fest that was NO likely set that up for me.

I haven’t watched even a single minute of Sydney yet (and I don’t plan to, at this point). Does it have any redeeming value?