• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Mayweather vs McGregor Breakdown

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Conor getting stopped...at all. Conor is a much bigger man than Floyd, has fought at 170 in the UFC, where guys cut a lot more weight. Add to that, Conor is used to getting hit with MMA gloves instead of those 10 ounce baby diapers Floyd insisted on. I have no doubt Floyd can dance around and win all twelve rounds, but if he makes one mistake, he'll wake up in a hospital. Conor's power at a lower weight is very real

If you think it's not possible for McGregor to get stopped think back to his first fight with Nate Diaz and Diaz does not have boxing skills as good as Mayweather. In the Diaz fight McGregor took some hard body shots and wanted no part of that. After that he ate some left hands that had him shooting for a takedown. In this fight takedowns aren't an option for him. Will Mayweather KO him? Who knows but it's not impossible. Just like it's not impossible for McGregor to hurt Mayweather. It's not likely but it's not impossible.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think it's not possible for McGregor to get stopped think back to his first fight with Nate Diaz and Diaz does not have boxing skills as good as Mayweather. In the Diaz fight McGregor took some hard body shots and wanted no part of that. After that he ate some left hands that had him shooting for a takedown. In this fight takedowns aren't an option for him. Will Mayweather KO him? Who knows but it's not impossible. Just like it's not impossible for McGregor to hurt Mayweather. It's not likely but it's not impossible.
Again, there is a HUGE difference between 10 ounce gloves and MMA gloves, and Diaz weighed about 185 fight night. Floyd's not knocking Conor out

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, there is a HUGE difference between 10 ounce gloves and MMA gloves, and Diaz weighed about 185 fight night. Floyd's not knocking Conor out

No he's not, but Conor will never touch Mayweather.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not, but Conor will never touch Mayweather.
Never said he would. I said after the fight, Conor would laugh about Floyd being a coward and running for twelve rounds. There will be fans of Floyd's style that dismiss that, but the large majority will buy into the fact that Floyd's fights are boring as shit. I mean, did you watch his fight with Pacman? Even the commentators dozed off

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he would. I said after the fight, Conor would laugh about Floyd being a coward and running for twelve rounds. There will be fans of Floyd's style that dismiss that, but the large majority will buy into the fact that Floyd's fights are boring as shit. I mean, did you watch his fight with Pacman? Even the commentators dozed off

Boxing is dying. That's no mystery.