• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My GOD!!!!!

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf was that? fox putting the game in the defenses hands. they fail. fox falls asleep and lets 29 seconds run off the clock before the injury timeout. the offense goes completely conservative in ot. the refs were a fucking joke. the bears were a fucking joke and the fox/gase combo was fucking horrible in the 4th and ot. I cant believe what we just watched.

C

cubzzzfanincali

there's no good way to spin this. An utterly horrible loss to take.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team played well on the field. So the coaching was good. The strategy was horrid.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one knowing we aren't playing next week.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf was that? fox putting the game in the defenses hands. they fail. fox falls asleep and lets 29 seconds run off the clock before the injury timeout. the offense goes completely conservative in ot. the refs were a fucking joke. the bears were a fucking joke and the fox/gase combo was fucking horrible in the 4th and ot. I cant believe what we just watched.

Put it in the Defense's hands TWICE! By being conservative on Offense when a first down ices it, and again by not calling timeouts inside of 2 minutes in order to conserve time for the Offense.

Terrible finish.

Terrible officiating today. It's like someone alerted them that the first quarter was penalty-free and their collective whistle-boners instantly started pumping blood.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Play exeuction was a bigger problem. you need to watch it again.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry fox sleeping a the wheel cost us 29 seconds on the final drive before ot. there is absolutely no excuse for that. there was negative of calling timeouts. the lions were out of timeout so even u stop them the game was over

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. The draw on 3rd and 3 that would've ended it in regulation was chicken-shit, after having already gone to that well, at least 3 times in the game. I called it. If I can call it, the D can call it.

The playcalling in OT was timid at best, chicken-shit at worst.