• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My BPA list for the upcoming draft

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bolded it out for you.................You watched the tapes on him........So why would you have to find anything...........?

And I did find Moose`s comment from here:

www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/saquon-barkley?id=2559901

Weaknesses More elusive than he is powerful. Has modest broken tackle numbers during his career at Penn State.

• 1 richig07*, RB, Sportshoopla Bears Board
    Height: 7-8. Weight: 333. Arm: 41.39. Hand: 13.5.
    40 Time: 2.40.
    Projected Round (2018): First Overall

3/10/18: At the NFL Scouting Combine, richig07 was out of this world with a 40 time that was amazing at his 7'8 330 size. richig07's 40 was nearly twice as fast as other recent running backs like Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara. richig07 also turned in great jumps that demonstrated his explosiveness and was superb in the running back drills. His combine performance locks him into the top-four RB's of all-time before he has ever even played an NFL snap.

richig07 has devastating quickness to hit the hole and accelerate downfield. Along with great speed, he has tremendous balance, vision, cutting ability, elusiveness and power. richig07 looks like a better prospect than Ezekiel Elliott, or even Captain America (and he was made in a lab!). He is proving that he is a prospect of similar caliber to guys like Batman and Spiderman. He is in the running to be the top human being ever to live. As he also sports an IQ of 275.

On the year, richig07 averaged 25.9 yards per carry for 3,271 yards with 58 touchdowns. He had 154 receptions for 2,632 yards and 33 touchdowns as a receiver.
The only thing stopping richig07 is his potential campaign as US president - as soon as he turns 35. It is already projected that he would complete the first electoral map sweep in the counties history.
Oh, look. It's on a scouting report. I must be headed to the big time!

So is this fella! Maybe we can be a 1-2 punch!

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS
Trent Richardson is as compact and coiled an athlete that the running back position has seen since Adrian Peterson. Richardson is explosive, powerful and balanced, the three most shining traits that are evident when he ran the ball for Alabama. He is a heady and instinctual player who is patient enough to wait for blocks to develop within the scheme and quick enough to change course and cut backfield to daylight. Richardson has a strong core that he uses to break arm tackles and get physical leverage under would-be blockers or blitzers in pass protection. He is a true three-down back who can be effective on screens and out of the backfield catching the ball. Richardson is an ideal height, big enough to remain a force in the power run game, yet small enough to remain elusive and hide behind blocks.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you trade M. Trubinsky for Deshaun Watson?

That'd be awesome

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bolded it out for you.................You watched the tapes on him........So why would you have to find anything...........?

And I did find Moose`s comment from here:

www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/saquon-barkley?id=2559901

Weaknesses More elusive than he is powerful. Has modest broken tackle numbers during his career at Penn State.

His measurables are fantastic. However, a lot on the field that demonstrates red flags. IMO

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • 1 richig07*, RB, Sportshoopla Bears Board
    Height: 7-8. Weight: 333. Arm: 41.39. Hand: 13.5.
    40 Time: 2.40.
    Projected Round (2018): First Overall

3/10/18: At the NFL Scouting Combine, richig07 was out of this world with a 40 time that was amazing at his 7'8 330 size. richig07's 40 was nearly twice as fast as other recent running backs like Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara. richig07 also turned in great jumps that demonstrated his explosiveness and was superb in the running back drills. His combine performance locks him into the top-four RB's of all-time before he has ever even played an NFL snap.

richig07 has devastating quickness to hit the hole and accelerate downfield. Along with great speed, he has tremendous balance, vision, cutting ability, elusiveness and power. richig07 looks like a better prospect than Ezekiel Elliott, or even Captain America (and he was made in a lab!). He is proving that he is a prospect of similar caliber to guys like Batman and Spiderman. He is in the running to be the top human being ever to live. As he also sports an IQ of 275.

On the year, richig07 averaged 25.9 yards per carry for 3,271 yards with 58 touchdowns. He had 154 receptions for 2,632 yards and 33 touchdowns as a receiver.
The only thing stopping richig07 is his potential campaign as US president - as soon as he turns 35. It is already projected that he would complete the first electoral map sweep in the counties history.
Oh, look. It's on a scouting report. I must be headed to the big time!

So is this fella! Maybe we can be a 1-2 punch!

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS
Trent Richardson is as compact and coiled an athlete that the running back position has seen since Adrian Peterson. Richardson is explosive, powerful and balanced, the three most shining traits that are evident when he ran the ball for Alabama. He is a heady and instinctual player who is patient enough to wait for blocks to develop within the scheme and quick enough to change course and cut backfield to daylight. Richardson has a strong core that he uses to break arm tackles and get physical leverage under would-be blockers or blitzers in pass protection. He is a true three-down back who can be effective on screens and out of the backfield catching the ball. Richardson is an ideal height, big enough to remain a force in the power run game, yet small enough to remain elusive and hide behind blocks.

Great job................

This is for you:

anigif_sub-buzz-18306-1510678758-1.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His measurables are fantastic. However, a lot on the field that demonstrates red flags. IMO

Cmon man........Every NFL rb has had holes that they've missed and lost yards.............It happens.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man........Every NFL rb has had holes that they've missed and lost yards.............It happens.

I don't understand the assertion here. Why watch film then?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like fuckin wit yous..

But I strongly disagree. Trubs needs some help quick

We just signed Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel and Trey Burton. While we'll also get Meredith and White back from injury. (Yes - I realize counting on anything out of White at this point is silly)

Trubs won't just have a better career than Watson. He already had a better year #1.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This whole thing about getting Donkeykong Suh to go with Brockers, Donald, and Easley as a back up has me worried. I'm worried for QBs like Trubs. Makes me want to go runnin

giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just signed Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel and Trey Burton. While we'll also get Meredith and White back from injury. (Yes - I realize counting on anything out of White at this point is silly)

Trubs won't just have a better career than Watson. He already had a better year #1.

laughter.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the assertion here. Why watch film then?

Those tweets you posted are being cherry picked......... I bet you can do the same for all rbs.........

I don`t watch college football,nor do I watch highlite reels.
I just read what is out there from what I would call a more reliable source from NFL.com and http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php9thats about all I read),than someone who just cherry picked one play where a player missed a hole where you run a semi thru it...........

It happens..........As in when Tom Brady misses a wide open receiver........Dude it happens.......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those tweets you posted are being cherry picked......... I bet you can do the same for all rbs.........

I don`t watch college football,nor do I watch highlite reels.
I just read what is out there from what I would call a more reliable source from NFL.com and http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php9thats about all I read),than someone who just cherry picked one play where a player missed a hole where you run a semi thru it...........

It happens..........As in when Tom Brady misses a wide open receiver........Dude it happens.......

Barkley spending too much time behind the LOS was a reoccurring thing. There's legitimate criticisms there. Also... saying that he failed to produce in a lot of his college games is not cherry picking.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally... I don't know how you compare a guy who played 3 or 4 out of 6 good games and blew his knee out. With a QB who demonstrated consistency and steady improvement throughout his entire rookie campaign.

Pro Football Focus: Mitchell Trubisky was top rookie QB in 2017

Fans are getting sucked into the "highlight reel" hype with Watson. Which we've fallen victim to with so many running QB's in the past. He has RGIII written all over him. A lot of flash, a lot of stuffing the stat sheet early in his career.... but a lot of turnovers. Mechanical issues and red flags. Along with an injury which could easily lead to more issues down the line.

The prognosis for Watson is very much up in the air.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally... I don't know how you compare a guy who played 3 of 5 good games and blew his knee out. With a QB who demonstrated consistency and steady improvement throughout his entire rookie campaign.

Pro Football Focus: Mitchell Trubisky was top rookie QB in 2017

Fans are getting sucked into the "highlight reel" hype with Watson. Which we've fallen victim to with so many running QB's in the past. He has RGIII written all over him.

IMG_3092.JPG

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley spending too much time behind the LOS was a reoccurring thing. There's legitimate criticisms there. Also... saying that he failed to produce in a lot of his college games is not cherry picking.

Two of those games he rushed for 99/97 yds.......
One of those games he ran 10x.........Same game he had 142 yds receiving.........

And you know who else spent a lot of yds behind los..............Barry sanders.........So whats that tell ya.......?