• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My apology to gp

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't want to go look for the thread where you embarrassed me, so I started a new one.

I was wrong. You were right.

In my zealous desire for a pure power hitter, I used my terminology incorrectly and then I argued with you when I clearly did not read what I had written. That was unacceptable.

While I still believe that the Giants have to pay (and probably overpay) for a true power hitter, I won't argue with your assertion that the team is unlikely to do so considering the mistakes they have made in FA over the past 5 years.

Again, I am sorry for continuing an argument where I was contradicting myself.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to go look for the thread where you embarrassed me, so I started a new one.

In my zealous desire for a pure power hitter, I used my terminology incorrectly and then I argued with you when I clearly did not read what I had written. That was unacceptable.

While I still believe that the Giants have to pay (and probably overpay) for a true power hitter, I won't argue with your assertion that the team is unlikely to do so considering the mistakes they have made in FA over the past 5 years.

Goddamnit Cam, now his head is gonna be Bonds-esque.

:heh:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam displaying HUGE SACK here.

Repped.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:yo:

As tzill stated......huge sack for this. Funny thing is, I never really disagreed with the premise you put out there. I'd also love to see the Giants get a legit big bopper in the middle of the order.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42