• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my 1st mock draft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) andrus peat Ot 6-7 313 he should fit in at either tackles but bookends of williams and peat should stabilize the o/line . morgan or compton are the swings

2) shawn oakman de/dt 6-9 270 sorry but i cant pass on ed too tall jones part 2

3) cody prewitt FS 6-2 220 the type of rangy , tall safety we need

4th ) Sean hickey og/ot 6-5 300lbs , this guy has played tackle but projects to OG we picked long and now we have another young guy to displace both lavou and chester

5th) jordan richards SS /fs 5-11 208 again we need safety help badly you add thomas and davis to the mix and we have 4 young safeties

6th bryce petty qb 6-3 230lbs . colt is a FA KC still has potential , why not develop a young qb in case Rg3 fails ? its a 6th rounder so who cares right ?

7th wayne lyons cb/s 6-1 196 . tall cb /safety who can develop at cb 1st and possibly safety later a cb to safety in good

so its early but what do you think ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad I don't know much about this coming draft or the players in it. I checked on Petty and right now he is considered a much higher draft pick. Third round or so.

Your suggestion that they draft another OT and OG means last years draft was primarily a bust or you see those players as depth players?

The rebuild is going to take a very long time if we keep having to draft OL and safety's over and over.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad I don't know much about this coming draft or the players in it. I checked on Petty and right now he is considered a much higher draft pick. Third round or so.

Your suggestion that they draft another OT and OG means last years draft was primarily a bust or you see those players as depth players?

The rebuild is going to take a very long time if we keep having to draft OL and safety's over and over.
o line and safety are our biggest needs. its very possible moses might switch to guard. plus drafting an o lineman in the first round is more likely to be successful.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

petty could move up and if he does then i look elsewhere

the o/line needs another OG because bot of ours need replacing

peat gives us a starting RT or LT if williams moves on

long could replace one of the Og's but both need replacing and center is still an issue

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never argue about players round projections, kiper, Walter, mayock, and every NFL team has completely different opinion on players