• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 9

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. San Diego State- one of two unbeatens left in the conference, San Diego State once again handled business with little drama

2. Wyoming - How about the coaching job Craig Bohl has done? With the win over Boise State Wyoming is now in charge of the Mountain division, also they face San Diego State at home in a few weeks, big game there.

3. Boise State - Lost in the absolute most fitting way to Wyoming, they were begging for a loss and Wyoming happily handed it to them.

4. New Mexico - How about this? Bob Davie quietly has New Mexico at 5-3 right now, it's a bit of a long shot but they host Wyoming in the final regular season game, they could win out and force a 3 way division tie... but more realistically it looks like New Mexico will return to a bowl for the 2nd straight year, an incredible accomplishment, just one question... HOW DID THIS TEAM LOSE TO NEW MEXICO STATE??

5. Colorado State- Colorado State had a bye week.

6. Hawai'i - this doesn't make much sense, Hawai'i has won their last two games on the road, but lost their last 2 at home, didn't see that coming.

7. Air Force - Air Force finally won again but it was only Fresno State

8. Utah State - got blown out by San Diego State, as most teams have.

9. San Jose State - San Jose State is trying to turn it around, they have won 2 of their last 3

10. UNLV - UNLV hit their high point of the year taking down Hawai'i on the road, but have since fallen apart with a blowout loss and a bad loss in their last 2 games.

11. Nevada - Nevada had a bye week, probably was a relief for their fans.

12. Fresno State- DeRuyter got canned last week, first coach from the conference to be canned. It seems like a stretch to find Fresno State a win the rest of the way, they're one of the worst teams in college football.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lobos are sitting in a dangerous spot