• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 8

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting results to switch things up

1. Boise State- still by default because of the unbeaten record, tried everything they could to lose but still won.

2. San Diego State - Handled San Jose State in expected fashion.

3. Wyoming - Still unbeaten in conference play, Wyoming had control most of the time against Nevada, nearly made it interesting when Nevada recovered an onside kick at the end but Wyoming picked them off on the first play to seal the win. First 3-0 start for Wyoming ever in the Mountain West, what a year.

4. Colorado State- Impressive domination of UNLV, Colorado State seems to be playing better with Nick Stevens who has hit his stride after losing the job early in the year.

5. Hawai'i - Hawai'i loses to UNLV at home then follows it up by beating Air Force on the road, makes no sense

6. New Mexico - random OOC game against UL-Monroe, and New Mexico destroyed them.

7. Air Force- What exactly has happened to this team??? They absolutely dominated Navy earlier this year to start 3-0, shutting down Navy's offense in the process. Since then? Air Force's defense has amazingly been incapable of stopping anyone and they keep losing in shootouts.

8. Utah State - Dominated Fresno State, like everyone does.

9. UNLV - Blown out by Colorado State, they're an odd team sometimes their offense explodes, other times it implodes.

10. San Jose State - They were blown out by San Diego State and that's not surprising

11. Nevada - They managed to stay in the game late against Wyoming, this team has played college football's easiest schedule and is 3-5, Wyoming may well have been the best opponent Nevada has played so far.

12. Fresno State- This team is just absolutely pathetic... Let's throw a new Tim DeRuyter will be fired soon fact, he is 30-30 at Fresno State.... started out 20-6 after his first 2 years. Even when they were good they got utterly embarrassed in their bowl games. Also Fresno State is one of the first teams eliminated from bowl eligibility.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Nevada sure does blow this year. NO WAY we go to a bowl game. Only positive thing i see about the season is we have a new starting QB, Ty Gangi, who in my mind is way better than our original starter that Coach Polian LOVES!

Nevada will be lucky to win 1 more game this season!!! Im hoping it's against UNLV so we can get the cannon back !!!

#FirePolian

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay, pity party's over

moar rankings plz