• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 12

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one was not easy

1. Wyoming - In the end there were only 3 candidates for the top spot and Wyoming beat both of them, so it belongs to them even though that UNLV loss is a tough one to forget.

2. San Diego State - Lost to Wyoming after a wild ending, why exactly did San Diego State go for two at the end?? They had the momentum going into overtime. No wonder why there's people saying that they think they lost on purpose.

3. Boise State - Handled business against UNLV, the defense is playing worse but the offense has started to clean up it's act by running the ball more often, something I've been saying they should do since week 2.

4. Air Force- Air Force has gotten comfortable playing in shootouts winning their last 2 despite giving up 38+ points in both games. Their defense has only been capable of stopping their fellow service academies, it's odd because earlier in the year they couldn't stop New Mexico who runs the option just like the two academies.

5. Colorado State - They got off to a quick start and basically dominated New Mexico, Colorado State will be in a bowl game this year.

6. New Mexico - Lobos are kind of falling off late as they barely beat Utah State last week and now got beaten pretty badly by Colorado State. Bad time to have to face Wyoming.

7. UNLV - It's hard to believe how bad the bottom half of this league is. UNLV has been very bad at times this year but of course they have that win over Wyoming and beat Hawai'i while Hawai'i was playing good.

8. Hawai'i - They needed a late touchdown to beat Fresno State, that is not a good thing. With the possibility of being short of bowl eligible teams this year Hawai'i with a win over UMass would get ahead of the 5-7 teams in line for a bowl, and I believe they would be ahead of Army who is 6-5 with a game left against Navy and has 2 FCS wins. UMass could be tough for Hawai'i though, they did just struggle with Fresno State.

9. San Jose State - Their offense has suddenly caught fire the past 3 games, scoring more than 30 in each one of them, unfortunately they're still 1-2 in this stretch but part of that is due to playing Boise State and Air Force.

10. Nevada - Nevada got a wild one point win over Utah State now plays their rivals UNLV for bragging rights. Have to think regardless of the result that Nevada will be looking for a new coach next year, there's no excuse for them to not make a bowl with the schedule they had.

11. Utah State- With the loss to Nevada now Utah State has officially fallen into dumpster fire mode. Luckily after getting destroyed by BYU this weekend their season will finally be over.

12. Fresno State - They almost got a win against Hawai'i, this qualifies as their best performance since losing 48-41 to Tulsa early in the year, let's just forget the fact that Fresno State led Tulsa 31-0 at one point in the game which by the way.... HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN??

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ this fucking conference and all the teams in it, like what am I going to do with these fucking rankings??

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao! What a fucking dumpster fire

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00