• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mo

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have the gist of my frustration. I won't say egg timer, but yeah, any time a player gets on a roll Corbin does something to destroy the synergy. Foye and Hayward epitomize streak shooting. What is wrong with allowing them to play when hot. Sloan was predictable, but his rotation was tight. It seems like Tye is trying to get every player at least 10 minutes on the floor. What is Corbin's philosophy? After watching a lot of games, I can't tell you. He is wishy washy.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it's more the schemes that could be better, with Corbin. Although I think they've been a little better the past month. But maybe that was the home games.

Maybe if I watch some of the road games, I'll feel differently. Maybe I'll think nothing's really changed. Although I did miss the games on this trip, and the next road trip (not just a one-off road game) isn't until March 4th.

Also, my general philosophy is that there's only 4-6 good GMs, and add a few more good coaches. So everyone can't have a good GM or good coach, in fact, most don't. So sometimes what you're stuck with is really the best available, it wouldn't be much different with another coach or GM. (Equally bad in different ways).