• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou a top 5 offense?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep AVY bets are the most used for bets if not V-cash.

Also if you get into such a serious incident with another poster that you feel you have to take it to another level, most challenge them to a rap battle. @Used 2 B Hu has never lost one yet, to my understanding.

This equals accurate...I have never been defeated in a Rap Battle

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long are you thinking? My Avy is pretty much spoken for through the title game.
Whatever, I'm new at this. Tell me something that work for you. What Avy would you have me put up. I would have you put up Mizzou of course. The time line can be worked with. By the way I mean 9 regular season wins and a top 10 SCORING offense.

What is V Cash?

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to throw in 3 all-americans as a seperate bet. My best guess is Lock, Okwuegbunam, and Beckner, but it could be Crockett or Hall or others.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a warning on what to expect from avy bets.
5603d512-0aad-43ca-80d0-7d7fb8f59742-jpeg.178351

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou goes Undeafeted at home and loses 3 road games.

FCS - Win
Wyoming - Win
at Purdue - Win
Georgia - Thats right Upset of the year
at South Carolina - lose
at Alabama - lose
Memphis - win in OT
Kentucky - win
at Florida - lose
Vanderbilt - win
at Tennessee - win
Arkansas - win

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I voted for Hillary. This is the wrong section but oh what I wouldn't give to punch Trumps ugly face. I'm as hardcore of a Dem you will find. But I do that the power should shift back and forth every 10 years to keep things honest.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I voted for Hillary. This is the wrong section but oh what I wouldn't give to punch Trumps ugly face. I'm as hardcore of a Dem you will find. But I do that the power should shift back and forth every 10 years to keep things honest.
Yeah, I gave that to a hard core trump fanatic. He was not happy to say the least.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou goes Undeafeted at home and loses 3 road games.

FCS - Win
Wyoming - Win
at Purdue - Win
Georgia - Thats right Upset of the year
at South Carolina - lose
at Alabama - lose
Memphis - win in OT
Kentucky - win
at Florida - lose
Vanderbilt - win
at Tennessee - win
Arkansas - win

oh wow.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou only has 2 question marks on this this team and the offense doesn't have any. At DE they have several dudes but none are proven we might not get a good edge rush unless somebody steps up. The DTs are top 10 national and will give a push up the middle thanks to Beckner coming back and transfer Jordan Elliot form Texas who a blue chipper and there's depth at DT. All the LB return and Terez Hall is a star and he will play in the Nickel a lot because of his quickness. The secondary is a huge question mark. Two ave starting CBs return and quite a bit of experience returns at safety. They were vulnerable to the pass just like last year. But just like the DEs somebody has to step up. So to sum it up, there are no weaknesses on offense, we should stop the run very well with the quality DTs and LBs. The pass defense could be really bad because of bad edge rush and poor coverage. I expect players to step up though. It happens every year, some no names make a name for themselves.

The over/under on Mizzou on Bovada betting site is 7.5 wins. Sounds reasonable but you know we are always underrated til we"Show Them" 1.5 more wins sounds about right. And I thing they will be mega ready for the Georgia game and will pull out all their tricks.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou only has 2 question marks on this this team and the offense doesn't have any. At DE they have several dudes but none are proven we might not get a good edge rush unless somebody steps up. The DTs are top 10 national and will give a push up the middle thanks to Beckner coming back and transfer Jordan Elliot form Texas who a blue chipper and there's depth at DT. All the LB return and Terez Hall is a star and he will play in the Nickel a lot because of his quickness. The secondary is a huge question mark. Two ave starting CBs return and quite a bit of experience returns at safety. They were vulnerable to the pass just like last year. But just like the DEs somebody has to step up. So to sum it up, there are no weaknesses on offense, we should stop the run very well with the quality DTs and LBs. The pass defense could be really bad because of bad edge rush and poor coverage. I expect players to step up though. It happens every year, some no names make a name for themselves.

The over/under on Mizzou on Bovada betting site is 7.5 wins. Sounds reasonable but you know we are always underrated til we"Show Them" 1.5 more wins sounds about right. And I thing they will be mega ready for the Georgia game and will pull out all their tricks.

Yeah, I'm not disputing it, just excited to read the replies.

Make or break year for Odom.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not disputing it, just excited to read the replies.

Make or break year for Odom.
I even did a complete workup of Mizzou 2019. They will return starting 3 OL and 6 offensive starters and 8 defensive starters. I don't think they will be that good but things are not as bad as you might think. The QB position though is scary. I think they will start at QB current JUCO transfer Dual Threat Lindsey Scott (5-11, 210). He will be a Junior.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri was 8th in total offense last season.return one of the top QBs and a solid WR corps led by hall and Johnson. Running game loses top guy Ish Witter. but does return Lockett if he is fully recovered and stays healthy. Oline is pretty good with what comes back. their opponents defensive rankings were FCS, 1, 6, 23, 31, 44, 52, 65, 81, 91, 101, 116 so a top 5 offense probably isnt out of the question.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri was 8th in total offense last season.return one of the top QBs and a solid WR corps led by hall and Johnson. Running game loses top guy Ish Witter. but does return Lockett if he is fully recovered and stays healthy. Oline is pretty good with what comes back. their opponents defensive rankings were FCS, 1, 6, 23, 31, 44, 52, 65, 81, 91, 101, 116 so a top 5 offense probably isnt out of the question.
Smart guy and I'm asking for an avy bet with no takers so I think more people see it too but just won't admit it.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But 9 wins is out of the question.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But 9 wins is out of the question.
Whats more out of the question, 9 wins or a home upset over new rival Georgia?
Columbia can be rockin on special occasions and they don't like Bulldogs. This is the game of the year for Mizzou fans.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats more out of the question, 9 wins or a home upset over new rival Georgia?
Columbia can be rockin on special occasions and they don't like Bulldogs. This is the game of the year for Mizzou fans.

That's a good question. I would say 9 wins.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Memphis game really scares me. Barry Odom was DC at Memphis and they know our scheme. Plus their a quality AAC team looking for some real respect.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Memphis game really scares me. Barry Odom was DC at Memphis and they know our scheme. Plus their a quality AAC team looking for some real respect.
I’d be more worried about Purdue. The put an ass pounding on you last year in your house with a first year head coach. Now you have to go up to West Lafayette and they are going to be even better, had their best recruiting class in almost a decade.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be more worried about Purdue. The put an ass pounding on you last year in your house with a first year head coach. Now you have to go up to West Lafayette and they are going to be even better, had their best recruiting class in almost a decade.
Yeah you can't take Purdue lightly which they definitely won't after that embarrassing loss. There is something to be said about payback. Purdue was good last year and my research says they won't be as good this year but who knows. Its a road game. Your absolutely right it could be tough. But if we can't beat a middle of the road Big 10 team we might as well forget about the SEC.

Where can I find strength of schedule rankings. Out OOC games are underrated and we play UGA and Bama not to mention road games at Florida, South Carolina and Tennesse. I would think we have one of the toughest strenght of schedules.