• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri is loaded this year

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love the haters.....Missouri was hit big time by the injury bug and will still likely win 8 games with a Top 5 SOS. Our best players were sophomores, although I am worried that Josey won't play next year. Marcus Lucas is going to be the next GREAT Missouri WR.

I am excited about this team next year. Should be a great first year in the SEC East

LOL at the biggest homer ever born. MU underacheived this year and if MU had a top 5 SOS this year than so did half the other big 12 teams. Good grief.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the biggest homer ever born. MU underacheived this year and if MU had a top 5 SOS this year than so did half the other big 12 teams. Good grief.

Missouri underachieved with a new QB???? We lost our best OL right before the season started to a season ending injury......our new Center missed the first 3 games. We lost 2 RB's in the first 2 games of the season. We lost a starting LB in the first game for the year. Tons of injuries with our best players are mainly sophomores. I thought Missouri would win 9 games but hell with the all the injuries.

Everybody is a homer in here.....but this underachieving team did beat the shit out of Iowa St 52-17. Nice 6-6 season.

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, everyone has injury problems so cut the shit. All you MU homers were saying that replacing Gabbert with Franklin would be a wash because "Franklin was made for Pinkel's system" I believe those were your actual words on ESPN forum before the season started. You remind me so much of that crazy alabama fan that poisoned the trees. "There is just too much missery in me"
And are you bragging about beating ISU at home? Really? Yep, hang your hat on that buddy and GTFO of the conference you overrated hacks.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, everyone has injury problems so cut the shit. All you MU homers were saying that replacing Gabbert with Franklin would be a wash because "Franklin was made for Pinkel's system" I believe those were your actual words on ESPN forum before the season started. You remind me so much of that crazy alabama fan that poisoned the trees. "There is just too much missery in me"
And are you bragging about beating ISU at home? Really? Yep, hang your hat on that buddy and GTFO of the conference you overrated hacks.

Nobody has injuries like Missouri had this year, Pinkel even said it was the worst injuries he has ever had and wasn't close.

BTW- Franklin was BETTER than Gabbert was last year. He is made for this offense. Unfortunately, David Yost is also not a very good play caller.

Bragging? Not bragging about Beating Iowa St like normal....just wonder why an ISU fan thinks he has any right to talk any smack about any team? Seriously, STFU

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so, I think most experts had them finishing at the bottom of the conference. They finished with a winning record in conference play with big wins over several of the Texas teams. They leave in better shape than A&M.