• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota names true freshman, walk on, Zack Annexstad - starter

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming Tony poljan. A gopher commit who was recruited by Jerry kill And backed out after kill retired, I think claeys preferred Seth green who is now a Wr
Poljan decommitted from Minnesota in 2015, 2 years before Fleck was even hired. And like you said, it was Tracy Claeys who took over for Kill. So how does Poljan not playing at Minnesota have anything to do with Fleck at all?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poljan decommitted from Minnesota in 2015, 2 years before Fleck was even hired. And like you said, it was Tracy Claeys who took over for Kill. So how does Poljan not playing at Minnesota have anything to do with Fleck at all?
Shut up doofus.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of necessity or is he just better than the competition? If it's the latter, slap a scholly on the boy.

JUCO transfer QB Victor Viramontes bolted from Minnesota in June. The 4-star QB Viramontes has had a strange college career. He was originally a Michigan commit before flipping to Cal, but then switched to a JUCO after only one season at Cal.

PJ Fleck recruited him from JUCO, but he only spent one semester at Minnesota and decided to go back to JUCO in California a couple months ago.

Report: Quarterback Victor Viramontes will transfer from the Gophers following one semester at Minnesota

Viramontes seems to be a bit
:crazy:

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up doofus.
You're an idiot. You didn't even know that CMU's starting QB decommitted from Minnesota 2 years before Fleck even arrived.

And why do you have an axe to grind with Fleck to begin with? He provided WMU fans with the best ride they'll ever have. Did Fleck fuck your wife while he was there or something?

Just truly bizarre on your part.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUCO transfer QB Victor Viramontes bolted from Minnesota in June. The 4-star QB Viramontes has had a strange college career. He was originally a Michigan commit before flipping to Cal, but then switched to a JUCO after only one season at Cal.

PJ Fleck recruited him from JUCO, but he only spent one semester at Minnesota and decided to go back to JUCO in California a couple months ago.

Report: Quarterback Victor Viramontes will transfer from the Gophers following one semester at Minnesota

He was awful in practice and was going to be third string QB. He's going back to JUCO as a LB.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know he ended up in JUCO. Wow. He keeps bouncing everywhere when it looks like there's competition. He bailed out of our class when we picked up a higher rated QB; was it McCaffrey?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know he ended up in JUCO. Wow. He keeps bouncing everywhere when it looks like there's competition. He bailed out of our class when we picked up a higher rated QB; was it McCaffrey?

I think Peters. But could be wrong.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at memorial stadium this year watching him lead us to victory
Why would you come to Memorial stadium then watch Minnesota play on TV? You'll be missing some good football.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you come to Memorial stadium then watch Minnesota play on TV? You'll be missing some good football.

The game is @ nebraska

Or I'm missing the joke. I went to memorial 2 years ago, it's a fun trip

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is @ nebraska
I know that. But the only way you're gonna see Minnesota win while in memorial stadium is if you attend a game against another opponent and watch Minnesota play on TV.

In other words, Minnesota will not win in Lincoln.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that. But the only way you're gonna see Minnesota win while in memorial stadium is if you attend a game against another opponent and watch Minnesota play on TV.

In other words, Minnesota will not win in Lincoln.

we have before

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
minn.0.gif