• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

might be time for a summer Pizza pol

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats unhealthy my friend...get something!

went to get coffee yesterday everything seemed fine my 1 year old cat jumped on my shoulders because he hates when i leave.Got home expecting him to jump on me when i opened the door and found him lying dead on the floor.Tried rushing him to the vet but he had a heart attack and couldnt be helped.We were very close and i am still in shock and disbelief

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went to get coffee yesterday everything seemed fine my 1 year old cat jumped on my shoulders because he hates when i leave.Got home expecting him to jump on me when i opened the door and found him lying dead on the floor.Tried rushing him to the vet but he had a heart attack and couldnt be helped.We were very close and i am still in shock and disbelief

That's awful...I understand....I'm an animal lover too. Sorry for your loss.

That said you still should eat something or you'll get physically sick!

(using my Dad voice on that one)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awful...I understand....I'm an animal lover too. Sorry for your loss.

That said you still should eat something or you'll get physically sick!

(using my Dad voice on that one)

thanks dw am going to try but pizza place closed now will try making my own

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson...how you doin bro?

trying wifes anxiety and depression in full swing.Not even 8pm yet and she is already freaking out about me having to go back to work tomorrow.Its hard to stop someones mind from racing .but i understand what she is going through and do my best to try and help her.Having a dangerous job doesnt help makes her worry more while im gone and makes me try not to worry while im there.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying wifes anxiety and depression in full swing.Not even 8pm yet and she is already freaking out about me having to go back to work tomorrow.Its hard to stop someones mind from racing .but i understand what she is going through and do my best to try and help her.Having a dangerous job doesnt help makes her worry more while im gone and makes me try not to worry while im there.

Hang in ther man. I'll say a prayer for you guys.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had some very good Anchovy & hot Peppers pizza last night. Leftovers bit the dust for lunch

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best pizza in our city hands down, my buddy owns the shop and we go there about 2-4 times a month:

Canyon Pizza - Home

My favorite is the Deluxe with jalapenos and olives added on (you'd think olives would be part of the base ingredients) but recently I have been going for the Twisted Hawaiian with bacon instead of chicken. Nom nom nom.

It's the only pizza my kids will eat, they get to go nuts and it's a whopping 2 miles from the house. Dude has a 28" pizza I want to order when I get the chance.